(单词翻译:单击)
Now I want to show you something that will have you on the edge of your seat.
现在我想给大家看一些会把你们吓到跳起来的东西
I've been encouraging all of you to send in your own scares, because I love scaring people.
我一直在鼓励大家给我发你们吓别人的视频 因为我就喜欢吓唬人
And I want to salute a few of them in my new segment, "Ellen Salutes Your Scares."
我想我其中的几个鼓掌 这个新环节叫“艾伦为你的惊吓鼓掌”
Davina, I believe, from Southfield, Michigan, sent in this video of her scaring the dentist that she works for.
Davina 应该是这么读的吧 来自密歇根绍斯菲尔德 发来这个吓唬她为之工作的牙医的视频
This is a more advanced scare. She makes use of an empty box.
这种吓法更先进 她利用了一个空箱子
That is a solid technique-- good, strong choice.
这个技巧很不错 做得好
What is it?
那是什么?
He was fine. He was fine, but the next patient not so much yet.
他没事 他没事 不过下一位病人就没这么幸运了
You don't want a dentist with shaky hands drilling in there.
你可不想牙医抖着手给你拔牙
We have Stacy, from Portland, Oregon-- sent in a video of her scaring her co-worker.
俄勒冈州波特兰的Stacy发来了她吓唬同事的视频
It's a good example of why you should always be rolling, because the scare happens fast sometimes.
这个例子很好地说明了你为什么需要时刻保持警惕 因为有时候惊吓来的很突然
Show that in slow motion, because it was fast.
用慢镜头放 因为发生的太快了
All right, Morgan, from West Fargo, North Dakota, sent in this video of her co-worker Barb getting scared.
好 北达科他州洗发戈的Morgan发来了她同事Barb被吓的视频
Apparently, Barb scares very easily.
很明显 Barb很容易被吓到
And, when you have an employee that scares easily, you should exploit that, like I do with Andy.
如果你有这种神经比较脆弱的员工 你应该好好利用一下 就像我对安迪那样
So, let's take a look at what happens to Barb.
我们来看一下Barb怎么了
Well, poor Barb.
可怜的Barb
At least there was a gurney right there she can lay on, and they can just roll her out.
至少她旁边还有个床可以躺一下 她可以直接被推出去了
I salute your scares. And, if I showed your scare, I am going to send you a Visa gift card.
我为你们的惊吓鼓掌 如果我放了你的惊吓 会给你寄一张礼品卡
Keep them coming. Film your scares.
继续给我发视频哦 录下你们的惊吓
Post them on the Ellentube app.
在Ellentube软件上晒出来