电影《速度与激情 特别行动》预告片
日期:2019-03-22 18:01

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I'm dealing with the future of the planet.
我要主宰这个星球的未来。
I'm the necessary shock to the system.
我是对这个体制的强大的冲击。
I am human evolutionary change -- bulletproof, superhuman.
我是人类进化的不断改变--刀枪不入,超凡无敌。
Who the hell are you? Bad guy.
你到底是谁?坏人。
The mission has been compromised. We need help.
任务陷入危机。我们需要援助。
Our target's name is Brixton. He's a ghost.
我们的目标叫布里克斯顿。他来去无踪。
We're going to need the best trackers in the business. Luke Hobbs.
我们需要业内最好的追捕者。卢克·霍布斯。
I'm what you call a nice cold can of whoop-ass.
我就是你说的冷血无情的狠角色。
Career lawman, always gets his guy.
职业执法人员,总是能抓到他要抓的人。
We're going to need to operate outside the system. Deckard Shaw.
我们需要在体制外行动。迪卡德·肖。
I'm what you might call a champagne problem.
我就是你说的难搞的家伙。

电影《速度与激情:特别行动》预告片

Rogue former MI6 agent, he doesn't play well with others.
无赖的前军情六处特工,和别人相处得很糟糕。
If we stand a chance against Brixton, you guys have to work together.
如果我们有机会击败布里克斯顿,那么你们必须同心协力。
No, way! This guy is a real asshole!
没门!这个家伙就是个混蛋!
This job requires stealth. Look at you.
这项任务需要秘密进行。看看你自己。
I'm trying to save the world, which for the record, will be my fourth time, because I'm really good at it.
我正要拯救世界,算起来,这次是第四次了,因为我真的很精于此道。
You have no idea what we're dealing with.
你根本不清楚我们要解决的问题。
Hobbs and Shaw. You want a war, you've got one.
霍布斯和肖。你们想开战,那就放马过来吧。
Remember me?
还记得我吗?
On my three? Sure. One, two, three!
我数三?没问题。一,二,三!
Three shocks will kill a man.
电击三下就可以杀死一个人。
Here we go, the bad guy speech.
又来了,坏人开讲了。
You had to open your big mouth, didn't you, huh?
你非要张开你的大嘴是吗,啊?
Yeah, I thought it was a cool thing to say in the moment.
是啊,我觉得这个时刻说出来很爽。

分享到
重点单词
  • planetn. 行星
  • evolutionaryadj. 进化的,发展的,演变的
  • stealthn. 秘密行动,鬼祟
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • operatev. 操作,运转,经营,动手术
  • roguen. 流氓;小淘气;凶猛的离群兽;(尤指植物的)劣种 v