惊悚剧情电影《酷刑报告》预告片
日期:2019-11-09 16:03

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

After 9/11 everyone was scared.
911事件之后,所有人都心惊胆战。
Scared it might happen again.
害怕会再发生一次这样的事件。
It was my second day of grad school.
那是我进研究院的第二天。
Next day I changed all my classes to National Security.
第二天,我把所有的课都换成了与国家安全相关的课程。
Morning, Daniel.
早上好,丹尼尔。
Morning, Senator.
早上好,参议员。
Have you seen the story today in the New York Times?
今天你在《纽约时报》上看到这篇报道了吗?
Evidently the CIA destroyed taps of interrogations of Al-Qaeda detainees.
很明显,中情局销毁了审讯基地组织囚犯的录像。
I want to find out what was on the tapes, why they were destroyed.
我想知道录像带里有什么,为什么被销毁了。
No paper.
一个文件都没有。
Papers were getting people into trouble at our place.
文件会让我们这里的人陷入麻烦。
At our place, paper is how we keep track of laws.
在我们那里,文件是我们遵守法律的方式。
Last night I found this. He's detainee number twenty-four.
昨晚我发现了这个。他是第24号囚犯。
They water-boarded him a hundred and eighty-three times.
他们对他进行了一百八十三次的水刑。
Everything they got from him was either a lie, or something they already had.
他们从他那里得到的要么是假话,要么是他们已经获得的内容。

惊悚剧情电影《酷刑报告》预告片

If it works, why do you need to do it a hundred and eighty-three times?
如果有效的话,为什么还要做一百八十三次呢?
Maybe when the report comes out, people will finally see that.
也许当报告出来的时候,人们最终会知道真相的。
I vehemently disagree with the narrative here. The United States does not torture.
我强烈反对这种叙述。美国不存在酷刑。
Dan, you need to be careful here.
丹,在这里你要小心一些。
If they can't destroy the documents, they can go after the next best thing, you.
如果他们不能销毁文件,他们就会去找下一个目标,也就是你。
They claim they save lives, but what they really did was make it impossible to prosecute a mass murderer,
他们声称自己是在拯救生灵,但实际上却是让起诉一位大屠杀的凶手变得不可能,
because of what we did to him ever came out in a court of law, the case is over! The guy planned 9/11.
因为我们对他所做的一切在法庭上公诸于世,这个案子就结束了!这个家伙策划了911事件。
We will not allow this to be covered up.
我们不会允许对此事有所隐瞒。
The intent is to gain intel, save American lives.
目的是获取情报,拯救美国人民的生命。
History is written by the victors.
历史是由胜利者书写的。
We need to change our approach.
我们需要改变我们的方法。
How is that even ethical!
这怎么可能是合乎道德的呢!
Nothing could be further from the truth.
事实远非如此。
Democracy is messy.
所谓的民主根本就是一团糟。
If The Times had your report, we would print it tomorrow.
如果《The Times》拿到了你的报告,我们明天就会刊登出来。
No. If it's going to come out, it's going to come out the right way.
不。如果要公诸于世,也是要以最合适的方式公布。

分享到