动作犯罪电影《速度与激情9》预告片
日期:2020-06-09 13:57

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I used to live my life a quarter mile at a time, but things changed.
我曾经生活在四分之一英里竞速之下,但现在不一样了。
I'm a father now. I will always be in your heart.
我现在是一位父亲了。我会永远在你心中。
Little Brian, I have a gift for you.
小布莱恩,我有个礼物给你。
Your daddy gave me this. Now I'm going to give it to you. It's very special.
这是你爸爸给我的。现在我要把它给你。它非常特别。
It's for protection... from what's coming.
能在即将到来的事情中保佑你。
Alright Dom, what's next?
好了唐老大,接下来要怎样?
No matter how fast you are... no one out runs their past.
不管你飙得多快...没有人能逃避自己的过去。
And mine... just caught up to me.
而我的过去,找上我了。
Been a long time Dom.
好久不见啊,唐老大。
So we're up against a master thief.
所以我们要面对的是一个大盗。
Assassin. High performance driver. Who is he? Dom!
职业刺客。驾驶技术超高的司机。他是谁?唐老大!
Jakob is... Dom's brother.
雅各布是...唐老大的兄弟。

动作犯罪电影《速度与激情9》预告片

Your whole life you pushed yourself to be faster than Dom, smarter than Dom, stronger than Dom, but could you kill him?
你一生都在逼迫自己比唐老大更快,更聪明,更强壮,但你能杀了他吗?
Because I'm ready if you are.
如果你能,我就准备好了。
There is nothing more powerful than the love of family.
没有什么比家人之间的爱更强大。
You turn that into anger and there's nothing more dangerous.
你把它变成了愤怒,这就极其危险了。
Maybe this is the end, but we're gonna go out together.
也许这就是结局,但我们要一起去面对。
You know I'd ride to the death with you.
你知道,我愿意和你飙车到死。
Let's get to work.
大家干活儿吧。
Please tell that's not a Pontiac Fiero, strapped to a rocket engine. Impressive, I know.
你不会是把一台庞蒂亚克·菲罗绑在火箭引擎上了吧。很吊炸天吧,我知道的。
No, no that's... that's not impressive.
不,一点儿也不吊炸天。
My ass is en fuego.
我的屁股都肿了。
I came here to take you down, little brother.
我就是来干倒你的,小兄弟。
That's your mistake. This is my world.
那你就大错特错了。这里是我的地盘儿。
Damn, they got a magnet plane? Hold on.
该死,他们有带磁铁的飞机?扶好了。
Tell me you're not thinking what I think you're thinking. There's no bridge!
告诉我,你现在想的和我觉得你在想的不一样。前面没有桥!
Oh hell nah.
哦,见鬼。
Hey guys. Surprise. Nice club house.
嘿,伙计们。给你们个惊喜。很不错的俱乐部会所嘛。

分享到