喜剧美剧《奇迹缔造者 黑暗时代》预告片
日期:2020-02-17 09:37

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Father, may I ask you something?
父亲,我能问你一些事么?
There's this young woman that I've come to know recently...
我最近认识了一位年轻的女子...
You should murder her.
你应该杀掉她。
When are you going back to therapy? Never. Right.
你什么时候回去治疗?再也不去了。好吧。
Do you ever feel like we're living during a particularly bad period in history?
你有没有觉得我们生活在一个特别糟糕的历史时期?
It's time to kill a person!
现在是杀人的时候了!
Yeah, it was me.
是啊,那就是我。
I come from a long line of murderous tyrants.
我出身于暴君家族。
There's a lot of pressure on me to, um...
我有很大的压力...
Carry on the family tradition.
继承家族传统。

喜剧美剧《奇迹缔造者 黑暗时代》预告片

Yes. I have no talent, no skills.
没错。我没有天分,没有技巧。
If I wasn't the son of the King, I'd be nothing.
如果我不是国王的儿子,那我什么都不是。
I mean, it's hard to argue with that.
我想,这一点毋庸置疑。
The Earth is flat, the devil is real, and that is everything that we know.
地球是平的,魔鬼是真实的,这就是我们所知道的一切。
That's it? Congratulations, graduates!
是这样吗?恭喜,毕业生们!
If you work hard and be kind, everything will always go your way.
如果你努力工作,心地善良,一切都会如你所愿。
Do you think I've lived up to my father's expectations?
你觉得我有没有辜负我父亲的期望?
That's gonna be a hard no.
那可以说是辜负了。
Just setting up the music. Bard, play "Party Mix."
安排一下音乐吧。巴德,唱“派对混音”吧。
A bear has a long, long tail. Skip.
熊有一条长长的尾巴。下一首。
Party, party, party. Everybody's at the party. We're all at the party, party... Stop!
派对,派对,派对。每个人都在派对上。我们都在派对上,派对...给我停!

分享到