DC漫改犯罪喜剧电影《地狱厨房》预告片
日期:2019-07-04 16:09

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Times change.
时代变了。
You do what you gotta do...from kids.
做你该做的事请,从孩子开始。
Most employers don't want mothers. It's a competitive market.
大多数雇主不想雇佣当母亲的人。这是一个竞争激烈的市场。
You don't know me.
你根本不了解我。
For money, you survive.
为了钱,你要活下去。
Now might be the time.
现在也许是时候了。
For what? For you.
为了什么?为了你。
Our husbands have twenty-four months left of their sentences.
我们丈夫的刑期还有24个月。
Sorry, baby.
对不起,宝贝儿。
This is the Irish mob, organized crime.
这是爱尔兰黑帮,有组织性的犯罪。
We're gonna take care of you.
我们会照顾好你们的。
You girls are gonna be just fine.
你们会好好的。
We got no money.
我们没有钱了。
Can't even make the rent with what they gave me last night.
他们昨晚给我的钱甚至都不够付房租的。
They didn't want me in the family in the first place.
他们一开始就不想我们待在家里面。
Forty years we pay protection and we don't get nothing for it.
四十年来,我们付了保护费,却一无所获。
They have been telling us forever that we are never gonna do anything but have babies.
他们一直在告诉我们,除了生孩子,我们什么都不能做。

DC漫改犯罪喜剧电影《地狱厨房》预告片

A bunch of men who have forgotten what family means.
那么多男人已经忘记了家庭的含义。
So we remind them.
所以我们要让他们想起来。
You look pretty, mama.
你看起来很漂亮,妈妈。
Pretty doesn't matter. It's just a tool women use.
漂亮并不重要。那只是女人要使用的一个手段。
For what?
为了什么?
Anything we want.
为了我们想要的一切。
What do you want?
你想要什么?
We are going to have crews everywhere.
我们到处都有伙伴。
I can see you've got brains, and I know you got money.
我知道你们有头脑,而且我也知道你们有钱。
But we got one thing that you don't. We got criminals.
但是我们有一样你们没有的东西。我们有罪犯。
I told you, we can't go around working for a bunch of women.
我告诉你,我们不能一直给一群女人做事。
You are not smarter than me.
你们没有我聪明。
I will wipe you off the face of the earth.
我要把你们从这个世界上抹掉。
I don't want you to do it. I want you to teach me how to do it.
我不想你去做。我想让你教我怎么去做。
Just to be clear, now we run this neighborhood.
我要说明一点,现在我们要控制这个社区。
Step off my business.
别再管我的事业了。
Baby, it's my business now.
宝贝儿,现在这是我的事业了。
They're going to swallow this entire city.
他们要吞噬整个城市。
You go to war, there's no coming back.
一旦动手,你们就没有回头路了。
Alfonso Coretti wants to talk.
阿方索·克罗蒂想谈一谈。
If we go to Brooklyn, we're dead!
如果我们去布鲁克林,我们就死定了!
What do you wear to something like that? Do you get dressed up?
那你要穿什么样的衣服?需要打扮一下吗?
Are you kidding? What?
你在开玩笑吗?怎么了?
My God, I lost count again.
我的天啊,我又数错了。

分享到
重点单词
  • competitiveadj. 竞争的,比赛的
  • protectionn. 保护,防卫
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • organizedv. 组织
  • swallown. 燕子,吞咽,一次吞咽的量 vt. 吞下,咽下,忍受