(单词翻译:单击)
Yep. I knew you'd like that, Andy.
嗯 我就知道你会喜欢 安迪
How is the material supposed to be? Thick and tight.
材料应该是什么样的?又厚又紧
That's right. And it should be at least 20 inches.
没错 至少要有20英寸
That's what she said.
她是这么说的
Again, that's I play to my audience. Yeah, right here. Yep, yep.
我在跟观众们玩儿呢 嗯 就这儿 好 嗯
All right, so then you fold it in half, OK? We're still on this mask?
好 然后对折 好吧?我们还在说怎么做口罩吗?
Yeah, yeah. OK. Fold it in half.
对 对 好 对折
Then you put the coffee filter in the center.
然后把咖啡过滤器放在中间
Sorry I don't have a-- here, let me try it.
抱歉 我没有 我试试
Like that, OK? Then you fold it in half.
就那样 好吧?然后对折
And then you fold it in this-- and half, too.
然后折过来 也是对折
And then you fold this.
然后这样折一下
OK. sorry. That's all right.
好 不好意思 没关系
I just made up a little song. You didn't know I was going to do that.
我编了两句歌 你又不知道我会唱歌
I know, but I sort of stepped on it.
嗯 不过我好像干扰你了
All right, then you fold it into each other.
好 然后把两边折一起
And the whole thing should be roughly the size of your face.
最后的大小应该跟你脸差不多
So if you have a wide face, you make it a little bit bigger.
所以如果你脸比较大 那就做大点
If you have a long face-- cheer up. Why the long face?
如果你脸比较长 高兴点啊 干嘛垮着脸?
Oh, you're killing it today-- Thank you. Thank you, tWitch. --killing it.
哦 你今天口吐莲花啊 谢谢 谢谢 推奇 厉害
Thank you, Andy and tWitch.
谢谢安迪和推奇
All right, you take the rubber bands.
好 用橡胶圈
You put this on the side here, on each side.
把它放到边上 两边都放
I'm really not helping, because you're not seeing what I'm doing.
我没起到啥作用 因为你们看不到我在干什么
But then you put this in here.
然后把这个放进来
And then you tuck the sides into the middle of that.
然后把两边塞到中间去
The quarantine is going to be lifted by the time you're done with this.
等你做完口罩 隔离都解除了
You just mind your own business.
管好你自己的事儿吧
You tuck this in. As RuPaul says, the tuck is the most important part.
把这个塞进去 就像RuPaul说的 塞是最重要的一步
All right. All right, if you do it right, you should wind up-- OK, I didn't do it right.
好 好 如果你都做对了 那你最后 好吧 我搞错了
Someone else did it for me. Oh, my God. All right.
别人帮我做了一个 哦 天 好
That is the way it goes. All right. Did you do it? I think so. OK. I think so.
就是这样 好 你做成了吗?算是吧 好 我觉得成了
I think I'm protected. OK. Anyway, that's the way it's supposed to go.
我感觉自己被保护起来了 好 总之 应该是这样的
Now you have a mask. You can go to any of the one or two places that we're allowed to go.
这下你就有口罩了你可以去任何我们能去的地方了