(单词翻译:单击)
Ah, summer, look at you, shining down on all this chocolaty goodness.
啊 夏天 看看你们 在满是巧克力的美好中闪耀
You know, there's so much to love about the summer,
大家知道 夏天太让人热爱了
but sometimes with the heat and our daily hectic schedules, we don't get to enjoy it as much as we would like.
但有时候高温和忙碌的日常安排让我们无法尽情享受
I'm here at Santa Monica Pier today, and my goal is to bring out the best in summer.
今天我在圣塔莫尼卡码头 我的目的是向大家展示夏天最美好的一面
But you know what? Something's missing. This is great. This is fun.
但你们知道吗?少了点东西 太棒了 太好玩了
I ain't rode a bike in forever. Oh, this ain't got no break, though.
我好久没骑自行车了 哦 不过这个没有刹车
Oh, there we go. We're going to play a game.
哦 对 我们来玩个游戏
But first, I'm going to teach you a dance.
首先 我来教你们支舞蹈
Swing and bam and swing and bam and swing and bam.
摇摆 动 摇摆 动 摇摆 动
Good job! See? All you gotta do is bam and then you be good.
很好 看到了吧?你们只需要撅一下就行了
So we about to play this game called "What's in it, Child?" Y'all ready?
我们来玩这个游戏 叫做“里面是什么 孩子?”准备好了吗?
So I'm gonna lift up the sign and their ingredient. What ingredient is this?
我会举起这个标志和原料 这是什么原料
Come on. Come on. What it look like, y'all? It's brown.
加油 加油 看起来像什么 是棕色的
Then is beans. They done crunched it up. Chocolate. There you go.
还有大豆 要把它们搅碎 巧克力 对了
Look at you. Let's have a dance-off. Oh. Oh. Ooh, he's smooth with it.
看看你们 来跳个舞吧 哦 哦 哦 动作很连贯
OK, but he ain't ready for me. Yeah, that's good, ain't it? Oh, oh!
好 不过看我的吧 耶 很好 不是吗 哦 哦
You ain't ready. He wasn't ready. What's this? Y'all ain't never ate this before?
你没准备好 他没准备好 这是什么?你们从来没吃过吗
No. Y'all don't eat your vegetables? No. It's green. It's small. Oh, peas.
没有 你们没吃过蔬菜?没有 是绿色的 很小 哦 豆子
There you go. It's a pea. And then what's this? A nut. Ooh, OK, so this is a--
对了 是豆子 这是什么?坚果 哦 好 这是个
So you just gonna follow me. Right. Left. Yeah, pull it up.
跟着我就行 右 左 对 动起来
Yeah, come on. Click. Come on! Ooh, all that stankin' funk, baby.
对 加油 加油 哦 摇起来的放克
You doing that. What's this last ingredient? Ice. Ice. Ice butter.
对的 最后这个原料是什么?冰 冰 冰黄油
You know what? You should go get a refresher, you know.
你知道吗 你应该来杯清凉饮料
Go satisfy yourself. You know, we got game. Yeah, that's right.
去犒劳下自己 我们要玩游戏呢 没错
I'm gonna give you a Snickers ice cream bar. Mm. Mm.
我要给你个Snickers雪糕 嗯 嗯
Ooh, yes, you better be out in paradise-- absolutely. Ooh.
哦 棒 是不是像进入天堂了 哦
Now ain't that satisfying? Yes, indeed. I done changed her life, everybody.
是不是很满足?是的 我改变了她的生活 各位
Let's give a round of applause for a changed life. I have blessed you.
让我们为改变的生活鼓掌吧 我祝福你
Uh! Yeah, baby. Uh!
呃 耶 宝贝 呃
Oh, Jesus. Today was fun, but now I need to take my own advice and give me a little Snickers ice cream, OK?
哦 天哪 今天很好玩 不过现在我要采取自己的建议 给自己个Snickers雪糕了 好吧
Woo! I'll see y'all back at "Ellen." I gotta go. Excuse me!
喔 《艾伦秀》上见 得走了 不好意思