(单词翻译:单击)
As you know, my friends at Walmart gave me a million dollars to give away this month to deserving people.
大家知道 沃尔玛的朋友们给了我一百万 让我在五月送给值得的人
So it's time for "Million Dollar May".
所以该玩“百万五月”了
All righty. Thank you.
好嘞 谢谢
Sorry, the graphic says-- it says "Million Dollar Milo"? Meelo? Milo?
不好意思 屏幕上显示的是“百万Milo”?Meelo?Milo
It says Milo. Who's Milo? I'm Milo. Milo?
它说的是Milo 谁是Milo 我是Milo Milo?
Hi, Milo. I'm here to talk about Red Nose Day.
嗨 Milo 我想来聊聊红鼻子节
Yes. You went to Africa with Red Nose Day?
嗯 你红鼻子节去非洲了?
I did. I went to Africa, to Red Nose Day, to see some kids living in some pretty challenging places.
是的 我去非洲了 去参加红鼻子节 去看一些生活条件艰辛的孩子们
But then I was also very inspired to see the great work that Red Nose Day does for these kids,
但我看到红鼻子节对这些孩子产生的影响
and the challenging lives they're living.
以及对他们的困难生活产生的影响 我还挺受激励的
That's wonderful. Well, OK.
很好啊 好
We were about to do "Million Dollar May". We'll do "Million Dollar Milo".
我们要玩“百万五月” 玩“百万Milo”
We'll raise some money for Red Nose Day.
来为红鼻子节筹款
Awesome. All right. Cool. Now, you're going to wear that.
棒呆 好 酷 现在 你把那个戴上
You'll stand on that mark over there. It's tightening. Got it.
站在那个记号那儿 在拧紧 明白
Now, I have these water balloons, and what I'll do--
我这儿有一些水球 我会
Each one you can catch, Walmart will donate $500 dollars. OK?
你每接住一个 沃尔玛就捐500美元 好吧?
OK, cool. Here we go. All right, good. Yes. Yes. Yes.
好 酷 来吧 好 好 棒 棒
All right. You got $5500 dollars. Awesome.
好 你获得了5500美元 太好了
We're going to round that up to $10,000 dollars.
凑整成一万美元吧
The Red Nose Day special airs tomorrow at 8 on NBC.
红鼻子节特别节目明天八点在NBC播出
I want to thank Milo Ventimiglia, Tom Hanks.
谢谢Milo Ventimiglia和Tom Hanks
I'll see you tomorrow. Be kind to one another. Bye.
明天见 善待他人 拜