爆笑喜剧电影《救火奶爸》预告片
日期:2019-09-05 17:54

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Gentlemen, we are smokejumpers, the most elite team of firefighters in the world.
先生们,我们是跳伞灭火员,世界上最优秀的消防员。
We must be at our very best.
我们必须全力以赴。
Every second of every day!
每一天的每一秒!
Give me a line.
上绳子。
You do what I say, and you do it now!
照我说的做,现在就去做!
He said now! We're a go for extraction.
他说就是现在!我们要拉人上来了。
No. Wait, what?!
不。等等,什么情况?
Until we can get you back to your parent, I'm legally bound to take care of you. So that's what I'm going to do.
在把你们送回父母身边之前,我有照顾你们的法律义务。这就是我要做的。
Mama!
妈妈!

爆笑喜剧电影《救火奶爸》预告片

And in turn, you're going to be obedient so we can do our job.
反过来,你们要听话,这样我们才能做好我们的工作。
When you do this, when you go like... Like that. It's not helpful.
当你做这个姿势的时候,要像这样。没有用的。
No shenanigans under my watch!
有我盯着,你们别想恶作剧!
Me, fireman, can't turn my neck.
我,一个消防员,脖子转动不了。
What needs to happen this second, is you got to watch your tone, little sister.
你现在要做的是要注意你的语气,小妹妹。
Or what? Masher is coming to rock your world.
要不然呢?Masher要给你好看的。
No! Sit.
停!坐下。
What just happened?
什么情况?
I think the baby broke your dog, Supe.
我想这个小宝宝驯服了你的狗狗,长官。
Good doggy.
乖狗狗。
If I get distracted, I can't do this job effectively.
如果我分心了,我就不能做好这项工作了。
Don't you remember what it's like to be a kid?
你不记得当孩子的感觉了吗?
Supe, did we kill you?
长官,我们把你撞死了吗?
Guys, I found these cool Nerf guns!
嗨,我找到了炫酷Nerf玩具枪!
Those aren't Nerf guns!
那不是Nerf玩具枪!
Well, now it's a party.
额,现在成了一场派对了。
What kind of the firefighters are you?
你们算哪门子的消防员啊?
I know you don't see it, but he has a sweet side.
我知道你们没有感受到,但他有温柔的一面。
What a rush!
感觉真爽!
Boom-boom. Boom-boom, what's boom-boom?
砰砰。砰砰,砰砰是什么意思?
Don't look at me.
别看我。
Don't do it, or I'm going to...
别这样,否则我就要...

分享到