美国动作剧情电影《天使陷落》预告片
日期:2019-07-11 16:26

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

The President's top guardian angel has fallen.
总统的首席守护天使倒下了。
The White House has fallen.
白宫已经陷落。
An attack has decimated the British capital.
一场袭击摧毁了英国的首都。
I made some breakfast, do you want some?
我做了早饭,你要吃点儿吗?
No, babe. I got to go. I'll stay safe. I promise.
不了,宝贝儿。我要走了。我保证我会平平安安的。
You must really like fishing, Mr. President. It's cold out here.
总统先生,你一定很喜欢钓鱼。外面很冷啊。
Sorry. Anything to get out of DC for a while.
抱歉。难得有时间离开华盛顿。
What is that? Are they bats?
那是什么?是蝙蝠吗?
They're drones! They're drones!
那是无人机!是无人机!
Sir, I got you. Dive deeper.
先生,我抓住你了。潜得更深些。

美国动作剧情电影《天使陷落》预告片

Why am I in cuffs?
为什么我戴着手铐?
Your whole team is dead, except you. You have this perfectly planned.
除了你自己,你整个队伍都不在了。你是精心设计好的。
You're being charged for the attempted murder of the President of the United States.
你被指控试图谋杀美国总统。
Don't you see that I'm being set up?
你看不出来我是被陷害的吗?
Banning is Secret Service. He knows all our tricks. He's gone.
班宁是特勤局的。他知道我们所有的手段。他逃掉了。
We've been getting death threats.
我们收到了死亡威胁。
There's somebody else behind this. It wasn't me.
幕后黑手另有他人。不是我。
The President's not safe. They're going to try and finish the job.
总统现在并不安全。他们会尝试完成谋杀任务的。
I am not going to stop until I prove who did this.
除非找到幕后真凶,不然我不会罢手的。
Why did you find me?
你为什么来找我?
I need your help, dad.
我需要你的帮助,爸爸。
We got to get out of here.
我们必须离开这里。
I ain't going nowhere.
我哪儿也不想去。
You can't hide from us, Banning.
班宁,你逃不掉的。
Don't worry about finding me. I'll find you.
不用费心寻找我。我会去找你的。
Are you kidding me?
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
We're going to make a move. People are going to fall, but not you.
我们需要转移。人们都倒下了,但是你不能。
It's our moments of struggle that define us.
现在是我们努力决定命运的时候了。

分享到
重点单词
  • guardiann. 保护人,监护人
  • definev. 定义,解释,限定,规定
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..