(单词翻译:单击)
You know what must be done, Sabrina.
你知道必须要做什么地区,萨布丽娜。
Claim the throne, save precious Greendale, and your boyfriend.
夺回王位,拯救你心爱的的格林代尔和你的男朋友。
You can't keep going on like this. It can't be all hell all the time.
你不能再这样下去了。不可能一直都是地狱的。
It's not all hell, it's all Nick.
才不都是地狱呢,是尼克。
The balance is off in Hell, so it is off in Heaven, so it is off on Earth.
地狱里的平衡被打破,天堂里的平衡也会被打破,地球上的平衡也会被打破。
To preserve one realm, you must preserve them all.
要保住一个领域,就要保住所有的领域。
Embrace your destiny, Sabrina.
萨布丽娜,接受你的命运吧。
Hell's under new management now.
地狱现在在新的管理之下。
You sure you want to do this?
你确定你要这么做吗?
Will you help me?
你会帮我吗?
Here we go again.
又来了。
If you want the crown, you're going to have to prove yourself worthy of it.
如果你想要这个王冠,你就必须证明自己配得上它。
That's my girl.
这才是我的女儿。
Being Queen of Hell isn't just a summer job,
成为地狱女王可不仅仅是一份暑期工作,
you're putting the coven in peril just so you can see your boyfriend.
你为了见你的男朋友,把女巫集会置于了危险之中。
Forget about me. You've a coven to save!
不要管我。你要去拯救女巫集会!
Save Greendale, my family, my friends, everything I love.
拯救格林代尔,拯救我的家人、我的朋友,还有我爱的一切。
Sabrina! Sabrina! Sabrina! Sabrina!
萨布丽娜!萨布丽娜!萨布丽娜!萨布丽娜!
Alright Salem, let's finish this.
好了塞勒姆,让我们结束这一切吧。
Honestly, first purgatory, now hell. What's next? Heaven?
老实说,先是炼狱,现在是地狱。接下来是什么?天堂吗?