动作悬疑电影《节奏组》预告片
日期:2019-12-24 16:31

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I lost my family three years ago.
三年前我失去了我的家人。
It wasn't an accident. There was a bomb on that plane.
那并不是一场意外。那架飞机上有一颗炸弹。
I need your help to find the ones who did this. I've got nothing to lose.
我需要你帮我找到做这件事的人。我已经没有什么可以失去的了。
What about your life?
那你的命呢?
What about it?
那又如何?
I'm going to say this once. Even if you succeed, it won't be worth it.
我只说一次。就算你成功了,这一切也不值得。
The bomb-maker is free. He's walking the street.
炸弹制造者现在自由。他在街上闲逛呢。
Promise me you won't do nothing silly.
答应我别做傻事。

动作悬疑电影《节奏组》预告片

Why are you here?
你为什么在这里?
To offer you closure.
给你个了结。
And how would you do that?
你要怎么做呢?
Violently.
血债血偿。
You're much more human than I thought you'd be.
你比我想象的更有人情味。
Then it's a good disguise.
这是一个很好的伪装。
You don't have a clue about the scale of the mess you've caused.
你不知道你造成了多大的混乱。

分享到