(单词翻译:单击)
My name is Jeremy Camp.
我叫杰里米·坎普。
I wanna introduce you guys to someone special tonight.
今晚,我想给你们介绍一个特别的人。
This is my fiancée, Melissa.
那就是我的未婚妻,梅丽莎。
Go ahead and stand up, babe. C'mon, stand up!
来吧,站起来,宝贝。来嘛,站起来!
I know, I'm taken, I'm sorry.
我现在名草有主了,抱歉啦。
Earlier this year we had some tough news. Some really tough news.
今年年初我们遇到了一些不好的事情。一些很糟糕的事情。
Can we do something special for the most special person in my life tonight?
今晚我们能为我生命中最特别的人做点特别的事吗?
Can we pray for her?
我们可以为她祈福吗?
Heal her tonight.
今晚治愈她。
Now we have an artist who's had 32 #1 singles, 4.5 million albums sold, let's welcome, Jeremy Camp!
现在,让我们欢迎一位创作了32首金曲、专辑销量达450万张的艺术家,杰里米·坎普!
You're getting married? Yeah.
你要结婚了?是的。
But will she get better? I don't know, mom.
但是她能恢复吗?我不知道,妈妈。
Son, you're only 20 years old. You just met this girl.
儿子,你才20岁。你才刚刚遇到这个姑娘。
I'm supposed to be with her. I can't explain it, I just know that.
我注定要和她在一起的。我也无法解释,我就是认定这一点。
I want you to know, that whatever this is, and wherever this takes us, that I'm with you,
我想告诉你,无论情况如何,无论代价是什么,我都会在你身旁,
every step, every moment I'm with you, I'm in, I'm so in.
每一步,每一刻都会在你身旁,我陪你,一直陪下去。
I will love you, cherish you, every moment of every day.
每时每刻,我都会疼惜你,珍爱你。
I will be the love of your life and your biggest fan.
我将是你一生的挚爱,你最忠实的粉丝。
What if this was my destiny?
如果这就是我的命呢?
Stop, you were the strong one, not me.
别说了,你才是最坚强的,而不是我。
All I have are questions. What am I supposed to do with that?
我才是全是问题的人。我该怎么办?
I keep thinking if one person's life is changed by what I go through, it will all be worth it.
我一直在想,如果我的经历能改变某个人的一生,那就已经值得了。