(单词翻译:单击)
Woh-ho! Monday's, am I right, Joe?
哇吼!又是周一,没错吧,乔?
You said it, Guy. Yeah!
没错,盖伊。耶!
Don't have a good day, have a great day.
祝你今天不愉快,而是非常愉快!
Everybody, down on the ground!
所有人给我趴下!
Hey, bud, do you ever think that there's got to be more?
嗨,伙计,你有没有想过还会有更多?
More than what?
更多什么?
The stuff we do, day after day. Being shot at, run over, taken hostage.
我们每天做的事情。被枪击,被碾过,被扣为人质。
Everybody, down on the ground!
所有人,给我趴下!
Today's going to be different. Hi.
今天会不一样了。嗨。
Guy, this isn't you. You don't do this, man.
盖伊,你就不是这种人。别这么干,伙计。
Maybe I do. Oh, this is scary! He's just resting.
也许我可以。哦,太可怕了!他只是休息一下而已。
In pieces! That man is dead!
都碎了!那家伙死了!
He's so sleepy.
他就是太困了而已。
Is this what recreational drugs feel like?
这就是服用娱乐性药物的感觉吗?
Guy, this world, it's a video game. And it's full of bad guys.
盖伊,这个世界就是一个电子游戏。充斥着坏蛋。
I'm a rule breaker. I'm a rattle-chicka-chicka-chicka-snaker.
我就是一个规则破坏者。我不是一个叨逼叨个不停的混蛋。
We need you to be the good guy.
我们需要你成为一个好人。
Oh, I'm sorry! Oh, God!
哦,抱歉!哦,上帝啊!
Wow, giddy-up!
哇,快点走吧!
Is that a Glock in your pocket?
你裤袋里是一把格洛克手枪吗?
No. What? It's two Glocks. Oh!
不是。那是什么?是两把哟。哦!
I'm not going to be the good guy. I'm going to be the great guy.
我不会去当一个好人的。我要当一个盖世英雄。
Okay. Well, enjoy your lifetime supply of virginity. Off you go.
好的。那就享受你的童贞时刻吧。你可以出发了。