动作冒险电影《007 无暇赴死》预告片
日期:2020-03-03 18:07

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Why would I betray you?
我为什么要背叛你?
We all have our secrets. We just didn't get to yours yet.
我们都有自己的秘密。只是还没发现你的而已。
The world is arming faster than we can respond.
世界正在以超出我们反应能力的速度进行武装。
Where's double-O-seven?
007在哪里?
I need a favor, brother. You're the only one I trust with this.
我需要你帮个忙,兄弟。你是我唯一信任的人。
The world's moved on, Commander Bond.
这个世界在向前发展,邦德指挥官。
Are you a double O?
你也是00特工吗?
Two years. So stay in your lane. You get in my way, I will put a bullet in your knee.
两年了。别管闲事。如果你挡我的路,我就把子弹射进你的膝盖。
The one that works.
这个可以。
I thought you two would get along.
我以为你们俩人会合得来。

动作冒险电影《007 无暇赴死》预告片

Name? Bond. James Bond.
姓名?邦德。詹姆斯·邦德。
So you're not dead.
原来你还没死啊。
Hello, Q. I've missed you.
你好啊,Q。我还挺想念你的。
He's the most valuable asset this country has.
他是这个国家最有价值的资产。
If you feel yourself losing control...
如果你觉得自己失控了...
I'm not going to lose... control.
我不可能失去控制。
James, you gave up everything for her.
詹姆斯,你为了她放弃了一切。
When her secret finds its way out, they'll be the death of you.
当她的秘密被发现时,你就死定了。
What is it?
这是什么?
You don't know what this is.
你不知道这是什么。
James Bond. License to kill. History of violence. I could be speaking to my own reflection.
詹姆斯·邦德。具有杀人执照。有暴力的历史。我就像对着自己的倒影说话。
Only your skills die with your body. Mine will survive long after I'm gone.
你的技能会随着你的死亡而消失。我的技能,在我死后还会存在很长时间。
History isn't kind to men who play God.
以上帝自居的人,下场都不好。

分享到