DC最新动作犯罪电影《猛禽小队和哈莉·奎茵》预告片
日期:2020-04-15 15:27

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Can I help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗?
Why, yes. Yes, you can. I'm here to report a terrible crime.
是的,是的。我是来报告一起可怕的罪行的。
And what terrible crime is that?
是什么可怕的罪行啊?
This one.
就是这个。
Aw, shit. I told this all wrong. Quick history lesson.
啊,见鬼。我说错了。快速回顾一下。
This all started when the Joker and I broke up. It was completely mutual.
这一切都是从小丑和我分手的时候开始的。我们双方都是情愿的。
And soon enough, I was back on my feet, ready to embrace the fierce goddess within.
很快,我就从中恢复了过来,准备拥抱我内心里的狂野女神。
Now that I've cut ties with Mr. J, I'm about to learn that a lot of people want me dead.
既然我和小丑断绝了关系,我会知道会有很多人想置我于死地。
And at the top of that list is this guy.
其中最想弄死我的就是这个家伙。

《猛禽小队和哈莉·奎茵》

But it turns out... Mmm.
但是最终的结果是...恩。
I wasn't the only dame in Gotham looking for emancipation.
我不是哥谭市唯一一个寻求解放的女人。
He's after all of us. The kid just robbed him.
他在追杀我们所有人。那孩子偷了他的东西。
You betrayed him. You killed his BFF.
你背叛了他。你杀了他最好的朋友。
What? You are so cool.
怎么了?你真是太酷了。
And you're dumb enough to be building a case against him.
你竟然蠢到想要将他绳之以法。
So, unless we all want to die very unpleasant deaths... we're gonna have to work together. Sure. Yes!
所以,除非我们都想死得很惨...不然我们就得通力合作。好吧。耶!
Psychologically speaking, vengeance rarely brings the catharsis we hope for. Yeah.
从心理角度上讲,复仇根本不能带来我们所想要的宣泄。是啊。
Are we ready?
那我们准备好了吗?
Whoo! Turn it up!
喔!音量再大一点!
Oh, shit. Is that a hyena in a bathtub?
哦,见鬼。浴缸里的是鬣狗吗?
I named him Bruce after that hunky Wayne guy.
我给他取名叫布鲁斯,跟那个叫韦恩的帅哥一样。

分享到