斯嘉丽·约翰逊最新爱情电影《婚姻故事》预告片
日期:2019-11-05 16:51

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

What I love about Nicole. She is a mother who plays, really plays.
我爱妮可的点有:她是一个能和孩子玩儿到一起的妈妈,真的能玩儿到一起。
What I love about Charlie. He loves being a dad.
我爱查理的点有:他喜欢当爸爸。
He loves all the things you're supposed to hate, like waking up at night.
他也爱做所有你会讨厌的事情,比如半夜爬起来。
She knows when to push me, and when to leave me alone.
她知道什么时候要逼我一把,什么时候给我空间。
He never lets other people keep him from what he wants to do.
别人从来阻止不了他想做的事。
Dad, you're too far. I know.
爸爸,你停得太远了。我知道。
It's not easy for her to close a cabinet.
记得关橱柜对她来说太难了。
He's incredibly neat.
他有洁癖。
She's brave.
她很勇敢。
He's brilliant.
他很出色。
She(He) is very competitive.
她(他)很要强。
So I'll tell Charlie what's happening, and, Cassie, you then hand him the envelope.
我会告诉查理发生了什么,然后,凯西,你把信封交给他。
I just get nervous.
我就是觉得紧张。
Well, can you unserve?
呃,你能取消吗?
What do you mean? Like take it back?
你什么意思?想让我拿回来?

斯嘉丽·约翰逊最新爱情电影《婚姻故事》预告片

Charlie and I are getting a divorce, mom. You can't be friends with him anymore!
查理和我要离婚了,妈。你不能再和他做朋友了!
G-ma! Charlie-bird!
外婆!宝贝查理!
Mom. Mom? Mom. What?
妈。妈?妈。干嘛?
You know, most people in my business, you're just transactions to them. I like to think of you as people.
你知道的,对于我这个行业的大多数人来说,你只是他们的交易对象。我喜欢把你当成人。
Oh, okay. Good.
哦,好吧。很好。
You remind me of myself on my second marriage.
你让我想起了我的第二次婚姻。
What we're going to do together is tell your story.
我们要一起做的是讲述你的故事。
Did you dye your hair again?
你又染头发了吗?
No, this is me. You don't like it?
没有,这就是我本来的发色。你不喜欢吗?
Is it shorter? I prefer a longer look.
剪短了吗?我喜欢长一点的。
How are you doing?
你最近怎么样?
I realized, I never really come alive by myself. I was just feeding his aliveness.
我发现,我从来没有真正为自己活过。我只是在为了他的人生而活。
I'll never get to really be his parent again. He needs to know that I fought for him!
我再也不能真正成为他的父母了。他需要知道我曾经为他奋斗过!
It's not as simple as not being in love anymore.
事情可不像不再爱那么简单。
Eventually, it'll be the two of you having to figure this out.
最终,你们两个必须解决这个问题。
Together.
一起解决。
If we start from a place of reasonable, and they start from a place of crazy,
如果我们的出发点是理性的,而他们的出发点是疯狂的,
when we settle, we'll be somewhere between reasonable and crazy.
那当我们解决问题的时候,我们就会介于理性和疯狂之间。

分享到