(单词翻译:单击)
My whole life I always wondered what my birth family was like.
我这辈子一直想知道我出生的家庭是什么样的。
Open it.
打开它。
My mama had six babies at the same time!
我的妈妈竟然一下子生了六个孩子!
We're sextuplets!
我们是六胞胎!
Maybe one of them changed their name to Idris Elba.
也许他们中的一个把名字改成了伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴。
You know, we do have strikingly similar bone structure.
我们的骨骼结构非常相似。
You're my brother, Russell! Come here!
你是我的兄弟,拉塞尔!抱一个!
This is awkward.
太尴尬了。
All right, shush. Hey. Stranger danger! Stranger danger!
好了,嘘。嗨。陌生人入侵!陌生人入侵!
I decided to join you to find our siblings. Good night, Alan.
我决定和你一起去找我们的兄弟姐妹。晚安,艾伦。
Hey, man, you naked!
嗨,伙计,你脱光了!
The buck is beautiful.
我们黑人小伙就是美啊。
Boy, if you don't put some damn clothes on.
拜托,你要不是就穿上点儿衣服吧。
So, you're a stripper?
所以你是个脱衣舞娘?
What the hell? A stripper and exotic dancer are different.
什么玩意儿?脱衣舞娘和脱衣舞者是不同的。
See this? Plié, relevé, ass on face.
看到了吗?曲膝,举踵,屁股对着脸。
Please, don't do that.
请你不要这么做。
Ethan? You smell like money.
伊森?你有金钱的味道。
No, you got... you got Republican money, huh?
不,你拿了...拿了共和党的钱,对吗?
Hey! You know I'm a Bernie Bro.
嘿!你知道我是支持伯尼的。
You shop at Whole Foods.
你在全食超市购物了。
I am free! I was about to El Chapo this bitch.
我自由了!我刚打算让这个贱人吸点。
What in the Real Housewives of Atlanta is this?
《亚特兰大娇妻》里的是这样的?
Thank you, brother!
谢谢你,哥哥!
Baby Pete is in the hospital. Alan!
皮特宝宝住院了。艾伦!
It's not every day that a long-lost family member appears out of thin air to donate a kidney.
并不是每天都有失散已久的家庭成员突然出现,来捐献肾脏。
You said what? Why my kidney? Why don't you take one of theirs?
你说什么?为什么是我的肾?为什么你不用他们的?
Don't look at me, 'cause I sniffed way too much laptop cleaner and I popped a molly yesterday.
别看我,因为我闻了太多的笔记本电脑清洁剂,昨天我还磕了不少摇头丸。
I want some molly.
我也想要一些摇头丸。
Just gotta find the rest of 'em.
我要找到剩下的人。
Hood slide! I always wanted to do that.
滑引擎盖!我一直就想这么做。
These past few days have been the greatest of my life. My doe.
过去的几天是我生命中最伟大的日子。才不是呢。
Since we hit the road together, I've done things I've only seen on television.
自从我们一起上路后,我做了一些我只会在电视上看到的事情。
Pillow fight! Now that's... how you pillow fight!
枕头大战!现在才是你要的枕头大战!