(单词翻译:单击)
Let's talk about something else I don't understand, Burning Man.
来聊个我不太懂的东西 火人节
You've heard of Burning Man, right?
大家听说过火人节 对吧?
How many people have been to Burning Man here? No.
有多少人参加过火人节?没有吗
Seems you don't understand it, either.
看来大家也不太了解这个东西
I don't know what it is, but this guy is there.
我不知道它是啥 不过这个人参加了
It's basically a nine-day party in the desert.
大概就是在沙漠中的九天狂欢
And they don't have any showers, but that does not stop people from falling in love.
他们不洗澡的 这也无法阻止人们坠入爱河
And I found some missed connections from Craigslist.
我在Craigslist上发现了一些阴差阳错的关系
And if I see them, I would like you to see them.
既然我知道了 我也得让大家看看
These are real. We are not making these up.
这些都是真的 可不是我们编的
Here's the first one. We met over by the big light orb.
第一个 我们在大光球旁边相遇
You gave me some of your hair.
你递给了我你的一缕头发
I'd like the chance to get to know you.
我希望能有机会了解一下你
I don't-- I usually don't give you my hair until the third date, but--
我通常只在第三次见面的时候才会送头发 不过
This next one. I was wearing yellow fuzzy tap-dancing shoes,
下一个 我当时穿着黄色的毛绒踢踏舞鞋
rainbow knee-high socks, and disco pasties.
彩虹中筒袜 戴着迪斯科乳贴
You had a green goatee, a cow-patterned blazer, and no pants.
你留着绿色的山羊胡 穿着印有奶牛的外套 光着屁股
Hope the universe brings us together. Namaste.
希望爱神能让我们牵手 阿门
P.S. My name is Raven. Of course her name is Raven.
另外 我叫Raven 她当然叫Raven了
Here's one more. I was hardly sober, but I understood your name to be Guess.
还有一个 我当时迷迷瞪瞪的 不过我记得你叫Guess
A confusing but beautiful name if that was correct.
如果答案是正确的话 那这个名字真是又迷惑又美丽
Here's what I think happened.
我想当时应该是这样的
I think that you asked her name, and she said guess, and you didn't.
应该是你问了她的名字 她说你猜 但你没猜
You didn't. You just drove off in your fish motorcycle, and-- kids, don't do drugs.
你没猜 你直接开着鱼形摩托车溜了 孩子们 不要嗑药啊
If you see a missed connection you think I should see please send it to me.
如果你也看到阴差阳错的关系 请发给我