(单词翻译:单击)
Hey, Reese. Hey. Good to see you.
嘿 瑞茜 很高兴见到你
You know, this whole sickness thing is a good excuse to boop butts.
嗯 疫情这件事是闲扯淡的好时机
Yeah. Well, I think we just invented that.
对 那个词是我们刚发明的吧
Nobody's doing that. Nobody did that.
没人这么做 没人做过
But now, that's a good way. It started here.
但现在 那是个好方法 它从这里开始的
Yeah. We started it. We'll call it the Rellen.
对 我们发起的 我们把它叫做瑞伦
Yeah. OK. Or the Eese. Eese is hard to say.
嗯 好 或者是艾茜 艾茜不好念
Yeah. Rellen. Rellen. It's better, actually, to touch butts.
嗯 瑞伦 瑞伦 其实摸屁股会好一点
Because you're further away from each other's, you know, orifices.
因为大家离彼此都更远了
Hmm. Yeah. No? Is it better? OK. Yeah.
嗯 对 不是吗?好一点吗?好 嗯
Why are you not? Do I need to draw it?
你为啥没有呢?需要我画出来吗?
Yeah. I'm not saying to do it naked. I'm saying--
嗯 我不是说要裸着做 我是说
--nobody is pulling their pants down and rubbing butts.
没有人会脱裤子 摩擦屁股
Not at The Ellen Show, anyway. Not in daytime.
在艾伦秀不行 白天不行
So we saw each other at the Golden Globes. We did.
金球奖颁奖典礼的时候我们见过 对
And you were at the table kind of right next to us. Yes.
你坐在我们邻桌 对
I didn't know this. Because I was backstage doing press for a long, long time.
我不知道 我那时候在后台接受记者采访 很长时间
You were. Turns out, you were borrowing a lot of our beverages.
确实 事实表明 你问我们借了好多饮料
Well, you know, guys, I didn't know it was like a BYOB thing.
跟你们说 我不知道那是个自带酒水的场合
Well, no. Well, Beyonce and Jay-Z were at our table.
嗯 碧昂丝和Jay-Z跟我们坐一桌
And they bring their own champagne. Champagne.
他们自带了香槟 香槟
How did you end up getting their champagne?
你是怎么喝到他们的香槟的?
Well, I just noticed that they were having champagne.
我看到他们在喝香槟
And we had run out of water at our table.
我们桌子上又没有水了
Oh, no, you ran out of water.
哦不是吧 你们没水喝了
I was thirsty, and so was Aniston, who was sitting next to me.
我当时很渴 Aniston也是 她坐在我旁边
And I was like, well, Jay-Z seemed to have a giant bottle of champagne.
我想Jay-Z好像有一大瓶香槟
And I was like, excuse me, Jay-Z.
我就说 Jay-Z 打扰一下
What's his name? Excuse me, Jay-Z.
他叫什么?Jay-Z 打扰一下
That's how they say it in-- Do you speak French all of a sudden?
他们是这么说的 你突然就说法语了?
It's-- a little bit of French, yes. Jay-Z. Jay-Z. Pardon.
带点法国口音 Jay-Z Jay-Z 打扰了
Can I have some champagne? And he was like, yeah, do you want some champagne?
我能来点香槟吗?他说 可以 你想喝香槟吗?
I was like, yes, I do. Because clearly, he brings the good stuff.
我说 对 想喝 很明显 他带的是好东西
Well, it's his own. It's their own.
那是他自己的 是他们自己的
They have their own champagne.
他们自带了香槟
I came to find this out. And then afterwards, he sent me a whole case of it.
我后来才知道的 之后他给我寄了一箱香槟
Yes. He sent me a case, also. Don't act like you're the special one.
嗯 他也给我寄了一箱 别觉得你很特殊
We all got cases. We did? I think so. Well, we got a case.
我们都收到了一箱 是吗?对啊 我们都有一箱
And then I found out you got a case.
后来我发现你也有一箱
And then Beyonce sent me clothes. And she sent you clothes.
然后碧昂丝给我寄了衣服 她给你寄了衣服
No, no, no. She sent me clothes. OK.
不不不 她给我寄了衣服 好
And then I was like, I think Ellen might like these.
后来我说 艾伦可能会喜欢这些衣服
And then she sent them to you. Because--
然后她就寄给你了 因为
--Beyonce and I are really good friends.
我跟碧昂丝是特别好的朋友
I mean, really, really, really, good friends. Here we go.
特别特别特别好的朋友 又来了
And, I mean, in fact, you might say best friends. Really?
其实 你可以说最好的朋友 是吗?
Some might say that. I think you would say that.
有些人可能会这么说 可能只有你会这么说
I mean, I've known her a really long time.
我认识她很久了
And I was like, you know what you, guys?
我说 你知道吗?
You got to be nice to Ellen.
一定要对艾伦客气点
Because she's really important in our business.
她在我们圈子里举足轻重
And you should probably send her some champagne.
或许你也该给她寄点香槟
Because she won a big award at the Golden Globes.
因为她在金球奖上赢了个大奖
So that was like me just sort of reaching out to make sure that you didn't feel left out.
我在努力让你不要觉得被落下了
Thank you so much for doing that. Do you text with Beyonce often?
太谢谢你了 你经常很碧昂丝聊天吗?
All of the time. When's the last time? But I just have a little bee emoji in my phone.
经常 最近一次是什么时候?不过我手机里只有个小小的蜜蜂表情
Because I don't want people to know-- --who I'm texting.
我不想让别人知道我在跟谁发消息
When's the last time you talked to her? You know, at the Oscar party.
你最近一次跟她说话是什么时候?就在奥斯卡派对上
You haven't texted her since? I haven't texted her.
从那以后就没给她发过消息了?没有了
But, you know, we DM each other on the Insta. Oh, OK.
但是跟你说 我们经常在Instagram上互动 哦好吧
All right. Because she follows me.
好 因为她关注了我
What's happening with your hair? What's going on there?
你头发怎么了?这儿咋了?
Nothing. All right. I want to talk about this.
没事 好 我想聊聊这个
Because I know how frightening when someone says, hey, this is a good idea.
因为我知道别人说这是个好主意的时候有多可怕
This will be a good picture. Oh, yeah.
这会是一张很好的照片 哦 对
So this snake, which is a Boa constrictor-- Oh, my God, y'all, that's a real snake.
这条蛇 是一条蟒蛇 哦 天哪 没错 那是条真蛇
So why was that a good idea? It wasn't my idea.
那怎么会是个好主意呢?那不是我的想法
But you went along with it. Well, I just showed up.
但你同意了 我一出现
And then they put the dress on me. And I was like, this is cute.
他们就给我穿上了那套衣服 我还觉得挺好看的
And then they pulled out a snake.
然后他们就带来了那条蛇
And they were like, this would be really cute if you had this snake on you.
他们说 如果让这条蛇趴在你身上 会非常好看
And how did you feel with that snake on you?
蛇在你身上的时候是什么感觉?
I mean, you look relaxed. But how did you feel?
你看起来很放松 但你真实的感觉是什么?
I wasn't relaxed. Yeah. I screamed really, really, really loud.
我不放松 嗯 我超大声的尖叫了
Had you held a snake before? Hmm. Hmm.
你以前拿过蛇吗?嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah, I've held a snake before. You would know.
嗯 我以前拿过蛇 你会知道的
You don't have to think about if you've held a snake before.
根本不需要思考你以前有没有拿过蛇
Yo, you know what I had? You know where I held a snake? Where?
你知道我做了什么吗?知道我在哪儿拿的蛇吗?哪里?
This is crazy. The first time I was ever on SNL--
太疯狂了 我第一次上SNL的时候
do you remember Britney Spears and she had the snake on the MTV Awards--
你记得Britney Spears 她在MTV颁奖典礼上拿了条蛇
well, they made me play Britney Spears.
他们让我扮演Britney Spears
And they put a real snake on me on SNL. Oh, wow.
他们在SNL上放了条真蛇在我身上 哦 哇哦
But then it never made air. Because it was the dress rehearsal.
但它从来没播出过 因为那只是个带妆彩排
Yeah, it was dress rehearsal. And it just didn't make it in. Yeah.
对 是带妆彩排 没有成功播出 对
I have to show you. This happened on the show.
我要给你看看 就发生在节目上
We had a guy bring a-- Ooh. --bring a snake on.
有个人拿来了 哦 一条蛇
Oh, you did? And I'm usually not that scared of snakes or anything.
哦 是吗?我其实不太怕蛇
But this is what happened. OK. This is an anaconda.
但当时是这样 好 这是一条水蟒
He's coming this way. Don't let go. I don't want it.
它过来了 别放手 我不想让它过来
Oh, he weighs--
哦 它好重
Oh.
哦
I don't . Oh, my God.
我不想 哦 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, is right. Were you freaking out?
哦我的天 天哪 你害怕吗?
Yes, I was freaking out! Did that hurt? No, no, it didn't hurt.
对啊 我吓死了 疼吗?不 不 不疼
It just was uncomfortable and awkward. Yeah.
就是不舒服 还很尴尬 对
That was Jeff Corwin season 4. And it was a large snake, right?
那是第四季的时候Jeff Corwin 那条蛇很大 是吧?
And by the way, has that snake ever been invited back?
顺便问一下 你又邀请那条蛇回来过吗?
No, no. I haven't had any animals ever since then.
没有 没 从那以后我没邀请过任何动物上节目了
They ruined it for all animals.
他们让我把所有动物都加入了黑名单
All right. We're going to take a break.
好 我们休息一下
And we're going to talk about your new show and things like that. We'll be back.
一会儿我们来聊聊你的新作品 马上回来