(单词翻译:单击)
She's always taking pictures of me,
她一直给我拍照
and I'm always taking pictures of her.
我也一直给她拍照
This is one that you took--
这是你给我拍的其中一张
I actually really love this picture.
我其实很喜欢这张照片
She took a picture-Charlie, my cat, that I'm in love with
她拍下来的一幕是:查莉,我爱的那只猫
was-I was laying out on a lounge chair and--
我当时正好躺在沙发床上
and she decided to shield my eyes from the sun.
然后它决定要帮我遮光
Yes. Because I took my hat off
是的 因为当时我没带帽子
and it was really sweet of her, so Portia took that picture.
它真的很贴心 所以波西娅拍下了这一幕
Yeah, 'cause she's oh, so helpful and never annoying.
是的 因为它是 嗯 那么的乐于助人并且不烦人
I mean, this cat, like wakes you up all night long
我是说 这只猫 喜欢整晚叫醒你睡觉
meowing in your face. She's vocal.
不停对着你喵喵叫 它爱叫唤
She's a vocal cat. She's very vocal
它是只爱叫的猫 它真的很爱叫
and she scratches to get under the covers.
而且它喜欢抓被子然后钻到里面
She likes towhat she likes to do is
它喜欢 它喜欢做的事是
she needs to have me spoon her,
它喜欢我从背后抱着它
so until I lift the covers up and she gets right in there,
所以我必须把被子掀开然后让它进来
she will not be happy.
它才会开心
So she's, like, "Meow!" in my face.
所以它就像对着我的脸 “喵”
And mine all night long. Right.
嗯整晚对着我的脸“喵” 是的
But you wouldn't mind it if Augie did that to you
但是你就不会介意奥吉对着你这样做
because you're in love with Augie.
因为你喜欢奥吉
Well, but Augie, I mean, he's perfect, and--
是么 但是 我的意思是 它那么完美 而且
Look at that. Look at him.
看看这张照片 看看它
And look at Charlie. You're ignoring her,
看看查莉 你完全忽略它
and hugging him.
却抱着奥吉
Butbut he's sohe snores, but just very lightly.
但是…但是它…它打呼 不过声音不大
He snores and he sleeps with his tongue
它不仅打呼 睡觉的时候舌头还
hanging out of his mouth, too. Yes, he does.
伸在嘴巴外面 是的 它确实会这样
It's really cute. So here's whathere's what I do
真的太可爱了 所以事情是…我是这样做的
and I take pictures of Portia all the time because...
我一直不停给波西娅拍照 因为
Oh, God. She's pretty.
喔上帝啊 她很漂亮
And so I'll just look over... Is that why?
所以我只要看着她 你确定这是真正的原因?
And I have my phone, and I'll just go,
我的手机就在手边 然后我就会
"Oh, that's a good pi--," you're just pretty,
“噢这真是张美丽的照…” 你真的太美了
and I'll just take a picture, but sometimes she has hair--
然后我就拍一张照 但是有时候她的发型
because her hair is very, very thick,
因为她头发很粗
so there are hairstyles that occur
所以有时候发型会变得
that I just go, "I have to take a picture of this."
然后我会觉得“我一定要拍下来”
So I'm gonna show a bunch ofthis is the first one
所以我要给大家看一堆照片 这是第一张
I'd like to share.
我想给大家分享一下
That's-I think we're hiking right there.
这是…我们那时候在那里远足吧
All right, here's another one.
对的 这是另一张
Look at that. Oh, my God.
看看这张 喔我的上帝啊
That's just waking up in the morning
这是早上刚起床
'cause I guess it was the night before
我猜前一晚是不是
you had a style or something.
你做了个造型还是什么的
All right, here's another one.
好吧 来看下一张
There'sthat's the back of her head.
这是…这是她头的背面照
That's postmassage, guys. That's postmassage.
这是刚做完按摩 各位 刚做完按摩
Look at the front. That's the back.
看看正面 刚才是背面照
There's the front.
这是正面照
I cannot believe-All right, so here's--
简直不敢相信 好吧 所以这是
Come on. There's more.
来吧 还有更多的
Here's another one. What the hell?
这是另一张 这张是什么鬼
That's-I mean, she's just sitting there.
这是…我想说 她就坐在那里
Oh, my gosh. I have to take a picture
噢上帝 我一定要拍下来这些
when hershe has no idea her hair looks like that.
当她…完全不知道她的发型看上去是什么样的
What else do I have?
所以还有什么照片?
That-Oh, come on. I'm sick.
这个 噢 别这样 我病了
You're sick. No, you were sick there.
你病了 不 你那时候是生病了
You can tell. That's awful.
你可以看出来 太糟糕了
You were sick. And then, that was in Africa.
你那时候生病了 然后 这是在非洲
Well, I didn't have a hat.
是这样的 我没有帽子
But then you like to do that a lot.
但是从那以后你就很喜欢这么做
I took another picture and you take to--
我拍了你的另一张
you always like to cover your head and it's cute.
你总是喜欢这样把头发包起来 这很可爱
Well-And then the last one I have
嗯 最后一张我想要分享给大家的
is you were bored. That's actually a necklace.
是你无聊的时候 那个其实是项链
Okay, I can explain that.
好吧 我可以解释
It was a necklace around myand I put it on my face
这是个项链 我把它放在了我的脸上
because I wasit relaxed me.
因为我觉得 这样让我很放松
No, because you were bored. It's 'cause I was bored.
并不是 因为你无聊 是因为我太无聊了
I just walked in the room and she was laying like that.
我正好走进房间看到她就像那样躺着
I said, "What are you doing?" She goes, "I'm bored."
我问她“你在干嘛?” 她回答“我无聊”
And I'm, like, "So you just put your necklace on your--," so...
然后我就问“所以你就这样把项链放在…” 然后
By the way, it's, like, I am just sitting on a sofa
顺便说一句 就像是 我坐在沙发上
watching TV, and I see this phone just kind of...
看着电视 然后我就会看到 面前有个手机就这样举起来
Yep. I mean,
是的 我想说的是
she takes picture constantly. And it came in handy.
她不停的拍照 然而这些照片迟早有用
Look at that, everybody enjoyed it.
看看 所有人都很喜欢
For you. You know there's something called Instagram.
对你来说而已 你知道有个东西叫Imstagram吧
Okay, we're gonnayeah. I'll get you back.
好的 我们要… 是的我知道那个 看我怎么报复
Bring it on. I swear to God.
放马过来啊 我发誓
Bring it on. I can't believe that.
来啊 简直难以置信