惊悚犯罪电影《前程似锦的年轻女人》预告片
日期:2020-03-21 13:55

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Good God almighty. You know they put themselves in danger, girls like that.
万能的上帝啊。像那样的女孩子,总会把自己置于危险之中。
You'd think you'd learn by that age, right?
你以为到了那个年龄,你就懂了是吧?
I need to lie down.
我要躺下来。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
It's ok. Hey, you're safe.
没事的。嘿,你现在很安全。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Hey, I said what are you doing?
嘿,我问你呢,你在干什么?
Every week... I go to a club.
每周我都会去夜总会。
I act like I'm too drunk to stand.
我会装作醉得站不起来了。
And every week a nice guy comes over to see if I'm ok. You ok?
每周都有一个好男人过来看我是否有事。你还好吗?
You are so pretty. I am a nice guy.
你真漂亮。我是个好男人。
Are you?
你是吗?
I thought we had a connection.
我觉得我们之间有某种联系。
Ok, how old am I? What are my hobbies? What's my name?
好啊,那我多大了?我的爱好是什么?我叫什么名字?
Sorry, maybe that one's too hard.
抱歉,也许这题可能太难了。

惊悚犯罪电影《前程似锦的年轻女人》预告片

Cassandra? We were in class together at Forrest.
是卡桑德拉吗?我们在福雷斯特是一个班的。
You would have been a great doctor. What happened?
你本来会成为一名优秀医生的。发生了什么事?
I left under unusual circumstances.
因为一些特殊情况,我没有读下去。
You remember what happened, right? Why I dropped out?
你记得发生了什么,对吧?我为什么退学?
I'm not the only one that didn't believe it.
我不是唯一一个不相信的人。
We get accusations like this all the time.
我们总是收到这样的指控。
Who needs brains? That ain't never did a girl any good.
谁需要大脑啊?那对一个女孩子来说没有任何好处。
I'm so sorry I didn't go with her.
我很抱歉没有和她一起去。
You gotta let it go.
你得要学会放下了。
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做呢?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Why do you guys have to ruin everything? We were kids.
为什么你们非要把一切都搞砸呢?我们那时还是孩子啊。
If I hear that one more time.
如果我再听到一次。
I have to give him the benefit of the doubt.
我不得不假定他是无辜的。
I was hoping you'd feel differently by now.
我原本希望你现在的感觉会不一样了。
It's every guy's worst nightmare, getting accused like that.
收到那样的指控,是每个男人最可怕的噩梦。
Can you guess what every woman's worst nightmare is?
你能猜到每个女人最可怕的噩梦是什么吗?
I wanted to be a doctor my whole life.
我一生都想成为一名医生。
Lately I've been feeling like I might want to get back into it.
最近我一直觉得,我可能想要重拾这个愿望了。

分享到