(单词翻译:单击)
I'm Detective Lieutenant Elliot, and this is Trooper Wagner.
我是艾略特警探,这位是瓦格纳警官。
We just want to ask a few questions.
我们只想问几个问题。
Now we understand, the night of his demise, the family had gathered to celebrate your father's eighty-fifth birthday.
现在我们获悉的是,在他去世的那天晚上,全家人都聚在一起庆祝你父亲的85岁生日。
How was it, by the way?
顺便问一下,怎么样?
The party? Pre my dad's death? Oh, it was great.
派对吗?在我爸死前?哦,非常棒。
Ladies and gentleman, I would like to request that you all stay until the investigation is completed.
女士们,先生们,我希望你们都留下来,直到调查结束。
What? Can we ask why? Has something changed? No.
什么?我们能问一下为什么吗?有什么变故吗?没有。
"No, it hasn't changed", or, "No, we can't ask?"
是“没有变故”,还是“我们不能询问?”
You think one of this family... Well, well... killed him. Is that what you're suggesting?
你认为这个家庭成员中的一位...喂,喂,杀了他。这是你在暗示的吗?
You all love twisting the knife into one another.
你们都喜欢在背后互相插刀。
Up your ass.
去你的。
Oh, very nice.
哦,非常好。
As a matter of fact, eat shit. How's that?
事实上,吃屎去吧。怎么样?
Eat shit. Eat shit. Eat shit. Eat shit. Definitely eat shit.
吃屎去吧。吃屎去吧。吃屎去吧。吃屎去吧。绝对要去吃屎。
You know something. Spill it.
你肯定知道些什么。说出来。
I suspect foul play, and I have eliminated no suspects.
我怀疑是谋杀,我没有排除任何嫌疑人。
It's a twisted web, and we are not finished untangling it, not yet.
这是一张扭曲的网,我们还没有解开它,目前还没有。
What is this? CSI: KFC?
这是什么?犯罪现场调查:肯德基?