(单词翻译:单击)
If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times.
我已经说过无数遍啦
Let's play Sloppy Seconds.
来玩“脏乱时刻”吧
All right, the jumping made me nervous because there was slime above your heads.
好 你们跳来跳去让我看着紧张 你们头上有粘液呢
Here's how you play this game.
游戏是这么玩的
The excitement stopped all of a sudden.
突然就不那么激动了
Above each of you is a 60 second clock and a bucket filled with slime.
你们上方是一个60秒的计时器 还有一个装满了粘液的桶
When I say go, you have to complete a challenge.
我说开始的时候 你们得完成一项挑战
The faster you do it, the better because that bucket will spill over when the clock hits zero.
完成的越快越好 因为时间走完的时候桶里的粘液会倒在你们身上
Once you both complete the challenge, we'll move on to another one.
完成一项挑战后 我们将继续下一项
But when you start to run out of time, you'll feel it start to drip.
但如果时间快不够的时候 桶里的粘液会开始往下滴
So prepare to get sloppy. All right, one last thing, no pressure.
所以准备好被弄脏吧 好 最后一点 别有压力
But Green Dot will give the winner $10,000.
不过Green Dot会给获胜者1万美元
Don't jump. All right, so remember, you got to-- you have 60 seconds.
别跳 好 记住 你们得 有60秒时间
You want to do things as fast as possible before we can stop.
你们要完成的越快越好
And I won't stop the other clock until you're completely done, whoever is still working.
即便一人完成 另一个人的计时器也不会停
All right, I know you can stream everything these days.
好 现在大家想看什么就能看什么
But I used to have to buy a CD and open it if I wanted to listen to music.
但以前如果我想听音乐 还得先买CD来放
So your first task is to open a CD and put the CD on your finger. Go.
所以你们的第一项任务就是打开一张CD 并把它放在手指上 开始
Oh my goodness. I don't even know if I can do this.
天哪 不知道我能不能做到
Oh gosh, this brings me back.
哦天 感觉回到很久以前了
I don't even know.
我不知道
Oh my gosh. Oh my God, OK.
哦我的天 天哪 好
My hands aren't working. Ah!
我的手没用了 啊
I know. It was such a hassle.
我理解 太难开了
All right, all right, stop our clock.
好 好 计时器停
You keep going. Keep going. Nothing's working. Kira is good.
你继续 继续 打不开啊 Kira很好
Oh, you're in trouble, Marisa.
哦 你麻烦了 Marisa
All right, oh, you're down to almost 15 seconds.
好 哦 你只剩15秒左右了
Can I break the CD? You can do whatever you want.
我能把CD弄坏吗 你想咋弄都行
You're running out of time.
你没时间了
All right, stop. All right, all right, boy oh boy.
好 停 好 好 额滴个神啊
Oh my goodness. OK--
我勒个去 好
Marisa, things are not looking good for you unless Kira really messes up.
Marisa 你岌岌可危啊 除非Kira遭到极点
All right, put those down.
好 放下吧
All right, there are a few shapes on your table.
好 你们桌上有几种形状
Luckily, there's also a baby block sorter.
幸运的是 还有个儿童积木分类器
Using only one hand, put all 10 of the shapes in the box.
只用一只手 把10种形状放到盒子里
One hand, go.
一只手 开始
Oh my goodness. Oh, Marisa, oh, Marisa.
哦天 哦Marisa 哦Marisa
Kira, you just won $10,000--from Green Dot Bank.
Kira 你赢得了1万美元 来自Green Dot银行
And for getting sloppy, you're getting a 65 inch TCL Roku TV.
为了感谢你的参与 你将获得一台65英寸的TCL罗库电视
We'll be right back.
马上回来