(单词翻译:单击)
OK. So I have been doing this show for 16 years.
好 这个节目我已经做了16年了
That's about 3,000 episodes. A lot.
差不多有3000集了 数量庞大啊
I don't remember them. But I'm told it was enjoyable.
内容我都忘了 不过别人告诉我挺好玩的
And when we started, that was before Instagram, before YouTube.
刚开始做的时候 还没有Instagram和YouTube
We were young. We were bored out of our minds.
那时候我们还年轻 无聊的发慌
And from the beginning, I said that this show was going to be like relationship.
从一开始 我就说这个节目就像谈恋爱
We have been through, the good, the bad, the Fifty Shades of Gray phase.
我们经历过美好的时光 糟糕的时光 经历过《五十度灰》的阶段
And it's been a lot of fun. And 16 years is a pretty good run.
一路走来很开心 16年做下来还不错
Sometimes in a relationship, you need to take a break.
有时候谈恋爱 你中间需要喘口气
But I don't. You're stuck with me. Because I just signed or three more years.
但我不用 我就赖上你们了 因为我刚又签约了三年
I really had no idea what this show was going to be when we started.
刚开始做的时候 我真的不知道这个节目会是什么样
I had gone through a tough time. I lost my career for a little while.
我经历过很艰难的一段时期 曾经失业过
This show was my second chance.
这个节目是我的第二次机会
And it turns out, it also helped other people go through a tough time.
没想到它也帮助很多人度过了人生中的艰难时期
And I got letters from people telling me that I helped them go through chemo.
我收到过很多信 人们告诉我 是我帮助他们挺过了化疗
And that they were inspired by one of my guests,
是我的某位嘉宾让他们受到了激励
or watching the show made them laugh for the very first time in a long time.
或者是看这个节目让他们很久以来第一次大笑
And that's why I'm going to keep doing this show, for people like you.
这就是我把节目坚持做下去的动力 为了像你们这样的人
And Lamborghinis are expensive.
兰博基尼很贵啊
And actually, there were a lot of rumors going around whether I was going to keep doing the show.
其实 有很多传言说 不知道我会不会把节目继续做下去
Or I was going to stop doing it.
还是说我会就此止步
I wanted to be the first to announce it today.
我本来想今天第一个宣布这个消息
But it ended up leaking over the weekend.
但没想到上周末就走漏风声了
Here's what happened.
是这样
As your new queen, I come to you with good news and bad news.
作为新的女王 我给大家带来了好消息和坏消息
The good news is that I'm pleased to announce that The Ellen DeGeneres Show will continue for years to come.
好消息是我很高兴地宣布 《艾伦脱口秀》将在接下来的几年里继续播出
The bad news is Mary's rash is spreading like dragon fire.
坏消息是Mary的皮疹正在像龙焰一样扩散
Protect yourself. The rash is coming!
大家要保护好自己 皮疹来了!
Yep. Three more years of that, Mary. Yay! Woohoo!
嗯 接下来的三年你还得忍受这个 Mary 耶!呜呼!
You asked for it. I did.
都是拜你自己所赐 没错