(单词翻译:单击)
Sometimes it pays to get messy. But not today.
有时候捣乱是要付出代价的 但今天不需要
Let's play Sloppy Seconds.
我们来玩“脏乱时刻”吧
Lauren Spinelli and Stacy Herrington, get on down here.
Lauren Spinelli和Stacy Herrington 到台上来
Oh my God. Hi. Hi. I love you! Hi.
天哪 嗨 嗨 我爱你 嗨
Hello, you two. Who are you? Stacy. Hi, I'm Stacy.
你们好呀 你叫什么?Stacy 嗨 Stacy
Hi, Stacy. Where do you live? What do you do?
嗨Stacy 你来自哪里 做什么的?
Irvine. I'm a mom. OK. How many kids? Three. Three.
尔湾市 我是全职妈妈 好 有几个孩子 三个 三个
Oh, wow. How old? 18, 13 and 10. Wow. I know.
不少啊 多大了 18岁 13岁和10岁 哇 是啊
She looks great. You sure do. That's amazing.
她状态很好 那是自然 太棒了
And you are? So my name's Lauren.
你是?Lauren
I'm from sunny San Diego.
来自阳光充足的圣地亚哥
And I am a psychotherapist for people with mental health challenges.
是一名治疗心理疾病的心理治疗师
Wonderful. Thank you for being here, both of you. Do y'all know each other?
很好 非常感谢你们的到来 你们认识吗?
No. No. OK. All right. All right.
不 不认识 好 好 好
Wherever you see your name, go stand behind that name.
去站在自己名字对应的台后
And then-- this is very fun. Here's how you play this game.
这个很有意思 游戏是这样的
Above you is a 60 second clock, and a bucket filled with slime.
你们上方是一个60秒的计时器 还有一个装满了粘液的桶
When I say go, you have to complete a challenge.
我说开始的时候 你们得完成一项挑战
The faster you do it, the better, because the bucket will spill over when your clock hits zero. All right?
完成的越快越好 因为时间走完的时候桶里的粘液会倒在你们身上 明白吧?
Once you have completed the challenge, we'll move to another.
完成一项挑战后 我们将继续下一项
But when we start to run out of time, it starts dripping.
但如果时间快不够的时候 桶里的粘液会开始往下滴
Like at 10 seconds.
在只剩10秒的时候
So as soon as you have completed that task, you can stop.
所以你们一完成任务就可以停下了
But if you haven't completed it, you have to keep going until.
但如果没完成就得继续 知道
And then the clock keeps ticking, as I said.
计时器会一直计时 刚才说过了
All right. Here's your first challenge.
好 这是第一项挑战
The metal thing in front of you is called a can opener.
你们面前的金属物品叫开罐器
First challenge is to open a can of soup, pour it into the bowl. Go.
第一项挑战是打开一罐粥 倒进碗里 开始
Oh my gosh.
天哪
Come on. I cook all the time.
加油 我经常做饭的
Done. Done. All right. Stacy can stop. Done.
完成 完成 好 Stacy可以停了 完成
Lauren can stop. OK. All right. We're neck and neck.
Lauren可以停了 好 好 不分上下
You have one second between you. All right.
相差一秒 好
Kristen Bell is here today. I hear she only likes pink Starburst.
今天Kristen Bell来了 我听说她只喜欢粉色的Starburst
Your second challenge is to open that pack of Starburst and stack them by color.
你们的第二项挑战是打开那一包Starburst 然后根据颜色把它们堆叠起来
Go.
开始
Oh my God. Oh my gosh. OK.
天哪 我的天 好
Get out.
快出来
No. Y'all better hurry up. Stack them by color.
不要 你们最好快点 根据颜色把它们摞起来
Red. Stack them by color. Stack on top? Yep.
红色 根据颜色摞起来 往上摞吗?对
That's not the right color. No. You had it right, Lauren.
颜色不对 不 你是对的 Lauren
You know-- No. Just by color. OK.
不要 根据颜色分开 好
Lauren had-- You can stop, Lauren. No. No.
Lauren 你可以停了 Lauren 不要 不
Oh no. Oh my gosh. I can feel it, it's so gross.
哦 别 天 我能感觉到 好恶心
Stacy. Done, done, done. 5, 4, 3-- No.
Stacy 完成 完成 完成 5 4 3 不要
I'm done, I'm done, I'm done. 2-- No!
我完成了 我完成了 完成了 2 不要啊
Oh, man. That's not fair.
哦天 不公平
All right. Stacy ran out of time, which means that you win.
好 Stacy没时间了 获胜的是你
You're getting a $500 Target gift card.
你将获得一张500美元的塔吉特礼品卡
And you're getting one too. We'll be back.
你也有份儿 马上回来