(单词翻译:单击)
If you're looking for a fun app to help pass the time, I want you to know I have a Casino app.
如果你想找一个好玩的软件来打发时间 我想让你们知道我有一个赌博软件
It's called Ellen's Road to Riches and you can play it anywhere, in class, at work, during the birth of your third child.
叫做“艾伦的致富之路” 你随时随地可以玩 上课的时候 上班的时候 生三胎的时候
People are loving it.
人们爱不释手
It's so much fun to play and it's called Road to Riches because the more you play the further down the road you go,
超级好玩 它叫“艾伦的致富之路”是因为你玩的越多就会走得越远
and you'll unlock cool new games.
能解锁更多新游戏
It's free and you can download it on iTunes or Google Play.
是免费的 可以在iTunes或Google Play上下载
Someone in the audience has been playing it a lot.
观众里的有些人一直在玩
In fact, they played it so much I want to invite them down to play a game for real money
其实 他们玩得太频繁了 我想邀请他们到台上来玩真的
and we're going to play keep on rolling down the road to riches with Amanda Moore.
我们要和Amanda Moore一起玩在致富的道路上继续滚吧
Oh my god, I'm sorry. Hi. So nice to meet you. How are you?
天啊 不好意思 嗨 很高兴认识你 你好吗?
Good. All right. So you're Amanda. Yes.
很好 好 你叫Amanda 对
And you've played how many times? I can't even count. I--
你玩这个游戏多少次了?数不过来 我
A lot. Yeah. How much have you accomplished in coins?
很多 对 你游戏里赢了多少钱了?
I currently have $2.8 billion-- Wow. on it.
我现在有28亿美元 哇哦
Wow. Yes. So you play a lot? I sometimes play at work. OK.
哇哦 嗯 那你是经常玩?有时候上班还玩 好
All right. So here's how it works.
好 是这样的
Just a few of the slots on my Road to Riches app.
我的“致富之路”软件只有几个槽点
You're going to get to play each one of them and for each one you play, you could win some real money.
每一个你都会玩 每玩一个就可能赢得一些真钱
The further down the road you go, the harder it is to win.
你闯得越深 赢的几率就越小
So the prizes get bigger.
所以奖品也会更大
And there is a die at each podium and each one has a certain number of sides with my face on it.
每个领奖台上都有一个骰子 每个骰子上都有随机几面是我的图像
You roll the die. If it lands on my face, you win the amount of money shown.
你扔骰子 如果落地后出现的是我的图像 你就会赢得所显示数额的钱
If a die lands on a red X, you don't win any money at all. OK.
如果骰子落地后显示红色的X 那你就没有钱可拿 好
All right. All right. Let's see. High rollers over there.
好 好 我们来看看 那边的赌徒
Bring her the die. OK. You look so nice today.
帮她把骰子拿过来 好 你今天真帅
God, I didn't see that you wore that today. Thank you. OK.
天 我都没看到你今天穿的是这身衣服 谢谢 好
All right. Roll it. And you want it to land on my face.
好 扔吧 你要让它落下来之后显示的是我的脸
It's a good-- Can I just-- Yeah, however you-- You did it.
它是 我能 可以 随你怎么 你成功了
Oh my god. Oh my god.
天哪 我的天
OK. All right. So go take that and this is what you win, $100.
好 好 拿着 这就是你的奖品 一百美元
Yes. Yes. Yes. Go throw that out. OK. Wait. All right.
耶 耶 耶 把这个拿走 好 等一下 好
So now you have a little less chances but still good odds, right?
现在你的几率小了点 不过还是很大的 对吧?
OK. All right. Ready? Yes, you ready.
好 好 准备?嗯 你准备
Ah, you got it again. Yes, yes, yes. Let's see. OK, OK. What did you win?
啊 你又成功了 耶 耶 耶 耶 看一下 好 好 你赢到了什么?
Yes, thank you. Oh my gosh. OK. Now less chances, more X's.
谢谢你 天啊 好 现在机会更小了 更多X面
OK. OK. But you're doing well so far.
好 好 不过你目前都做的挺好的
Whatever that thing is you're doing, keep doing it. OK. Ready?
不管你是怎么做的 继续就对了 好 准备?
Yes. Yes. All right.
耶 耶 好
Oh my god. All right. Yay, OK. OK.
天啊 好 耶 好 好
Now there's just one face. Just one. Two faces. Oof, OK.
现在只有一面是脸 只有一面 两面 好
All right. OK. You can do it. All right, ready? I'm ready. OK.
好 你可以的 好 准备?我准备好了 好
Oh shoot. Oh, darn it. Dang it. What would you have won?
哦 我去 该死 该死 你本来可以赢到什么的?
Shoot. Oh my goodness. $2500. Oh well, that's good. OK.
我去 天哪 2500美元 好 很好 好
Well, that's all right. We're good. Look, and this one just has one face.
没关系 没事 看 这个只有一面是脸
OK. OK. So it seems like it's going to be harder. OK, thank you. But--
好 好 所以看起来会难一些 好 谢谢你 不过
OK guys, I can do it. OK, ready? Are you ready? I think so.
好 我可以的 好 准备?你准备好了吗?好了
All right. OK. I think you're ready. OK.
好 好 我觉得你准备好了 好
Shoot. Oh shoot.
该死 讨厌
I see what you're trying to do is you're just trying to toss it in the air so it just lands like that.
我知道你想干什么 你想扔下来之后它落在地上是这样的
Why don't you just-- Should I just for real throw it?
你为啥不 我应该使劲扔吗?
Try it again. This time just like-- Just for real?
再试一次 这一次 真扔?
Just however you think it's going to land?
随便你想让它怎么落下来
Oh--Shoot. That was my fault. I told you wrong.
哦 我去 是我的错 我跟你说错了
Try it again. OK. Try it again? OK. OK.
再试一次 好 再试一次吗?好 好
Third time's the charm, right? Yeah. OK.
第三次会有魔法 是吧 对 好
OK, ready? Just drop it? Just drop it? Oh.
好 准备?直接扔下去?直接扔 哦
Oh my god. You did it. What did you win?
天啊 你成功了 看你赢到了什么
Oh my goodness. Oh my god. $10,000. Oh, thank you. Thank you.
天啊 天哪 一万美元 哦 谢谢你 谢谢你
Can I give you a hug? Oh my god, thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Ellen.
我能给你个拥抱吗?天啊 谢谢 谢谢你 谢谢你艾伦
Amanda. Oh my god. If you want to have this much fun, download Ellen's Road to Riches.
Amanda 天 如果你也想这么好玩 下载“艾伦的致富之路吧