看线条就知道是哪座城市的小天才
日期:2017-12-04 06:17

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
@mrJu.[EVX+HTNlP0SbzM9;zEJd)0+DM

Hey Nate, how are ya? Good. It's good to see you again. Okay.
嘿纳特 你好吗?好 又见到你真高兴 好吧
Say, "It's good to see you again too, Ellen." It's good to see you again too, Ellen. Oh thanks.
你说“再见到你我也很高兴 艾伦” 再见到你我也很高兴 艾伦 哦 蟹蟹
That's so sweet of you to say. So you beat Andy in the game you played. How'd that feel?
小嘴真甜 你玩游戏打败了安迪 有啥体会?
Good. Yeah, I bet. You posted it on Instagram. When you said, "You like my trophy?"
很好 嗯 肯定的 你在Instagram晒出来了 你说“喜欢我的奖品吗?”
Mm hmm. Yeah, that's right. You were rubbing it in his face. Look at that.
嗯哼 嗯 没错 你可是在戳人家的痛处呢 看
So we gave you some cheese balls the last time you were here. Did you eat all of them?
你上次来的时候我们给了你一些乳酪球 你吃完了吗?
We gave most of them to our friends. Oh that's nice of you, because we gave you a lot of them.
我们把大多数都分给朋友了 哦 你真懂事 我们确实给了你好多呢

CshrO9vCmM

192.png

Ji!U,oP&+=b1

You didn't keep any for yourself? I did, I kept one of them and licked it clean. OK.
你自己没留一点吗?留了 我留了一个 把它舔的好干净 好
Let's talk about this. You made something for me, because I gave you some LEGOs.
我们来聊聊这个 你给我做了点东西 我送了你一些乐高
And you made this. This is amazing. So this is my set. This is the Ellen show. Uh huh.
所以你做了这个 太棒了 这是我们这儿 是艾伦秀 嗯哼
Right? Let's face this way so everyone can see it. So where am I? Right here? Do I have a helmet on?
对吧?我们朝向这边 让大家都能看到 我在哪儿呀?这里吗?我有戴头盔吗?
Right there. OK. Tell me why I'm wearing a helmet. Because you went to the race car store.
那个 好 为啥我戴着头盔呀 因为你去了赛车商店
How come? I don't know. I just wanted to make it.
为啥呢?不知道 我就是想这么做
So I went to the race car store, didn't have time to take the helmet off before I started the program?
这么说我去了赛车店 比赛前没来得及把头盔取下来?
Yes. And this is the audience? Uh huh. That's great. Who am I talking to? Me. Oh this is you.
对 这是观众吗?嗯哼 很棒 我在跟谁说话呢?我 哦 这是你啊
We couldn't find hair. OK. OK. That's fantastic. That's so good. That's really good.
我没找到头发 好吧 好 太厉害了 很棒 真的很好
You really did make this? Mm hmm. It's really good, you're very talented.
真的是你做的这些吗?嗯嗯 非常好 你太有天赋了
OK so let's show everybody what you're really really...
好 我们给大家看看你真实的
You're, this is impressive. So I'm going to show you... This is a grid of a city.
这太让人刮目相看了 我要给大家看 这是网格状的城市
And you're going to tell me what city and what state this is. Los Angeles. This is Los Angeles.
你告诉我这是哪座城市 在哪个国家 洛杉矶 这是洛杉矶
You know that everybody, when you look at that grid. Alright. And, What is this? Kandy.
大家看着网格也都知道吧 好 这是哪里?康提
What is this? Kandy. Kandy, where's that? Sri Lanka. Yes. And, it kind of looks like underpants.
哪儿?康提 康提 在哪里?斯里兰卡 嗯 它其实有点像内裤
Get it? Look. Get it? Now do ya? Now do ya? Sure. I do. So that's Sri Lanka, right?
懂了吧?看 懂吧?懂了吗?懂了吗?嗯嗯 那是斯里兰卡 对吧?
And then this is? Chicago. This is Chicago. How do you know these things?
这是?芝加哥 这是芝加哥 你怎么知道呀?
How can you tell that's Chicago? Because I accidentally peeked. What? I peeked. Oh.
你怎么知道这就是芝加哥?因为我不小心瞄了一眼 啥?我偷瞄了一眼 哦
Well that's, that's really great that you're being honest. But, the whole point is that you see..
嗯 太好了 真是个诚实的好宝宝 但是 我们这么做关键是
OK, I'm going to go way down here. What's this? Maputo. Where is that? Mozambique.
好 我从中间抽一个 这是哪儿?马普托 在哪里?莫桑比克
I mean come on. OK? Where is this? Transylvania. Where's that? Romania. Ah. Oh, God.
这你也知道 好 这是哪儿?特兰西瓦尼亚 在哪里?罗马尼亚 啊 哦 天
Where is this? Sofia. Sofia? Bulgaria. Yes. Where's this? Wellington. Wellington. In New Zealand.
这是哪儿?索菲亚 索菲亚?保加利亚 对 这是哪儿?惠灵顿 惠灵顿 在新西兰
How do you know this is Wellington? Because it has a W, right there. Well, that gives it away. Alright.
你怎么知道这事惠灵顿?因为它上面有个W 在那儿 这让它暴露了 好吧
Where is this? Canberra. Yeah, in Australia. Yes. How do you know that?
这是?堪培拉 嗯 在澳大利亚 嗯 你怎么知道的?
Because... Oh that right there, OK. And this is?
因为 哦 因为那个形状 好 这个呢?
Cordoba. Spain, yes. And this is? Harrisburg. Pennsylvania. Uh huh. Yep. And this is?
科尔多瓦 在西班牙 这是?哈里斯堡 宾夕法尼亚州 嗯 好 这个呢?
Walla Walla, Washington. Walla Walla, Washington. And where is this? Springfield, Illinois.
华盛顿沃拉沃拉 华盛顿沃拉沃拉 这个是?伊利诺伊州斯普林菲尔德
And how do you know it's Springfield? Because there's a dragon.
你怎知道它是斯普林菲尔德的?因为那儿有一条龙
You're amazing. All right. You're incredible. You're just so smart. I got you a gift.
你太厉害啦 好 难以置信 你太聪明了 我给你准备了礼物
Look what I got. LEGOs! Look at all that! LEGOs!
看这是什么 乐高!看啊好多 乐高!

|MC%yHvY8T.@RB-5X;)C%Zi)zUAb]r3AML[8.Qkt(
分享到