(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
22 AUTOMATE YOUR RETIREMENT SAVINGS.
让你的退休储蓄自动化
You can't count on someone bailing you out if you fail to put away money now for the future life you want to live,
如果你现在没有为你想要的未来生活存钱,你就不能指望别人来救你,
says Sallie Krawcheck, CEO and cofounder of Ellevest, a digital investment platform.
数字投资平台Ellevest的首席执行官兼联合创始人莎莉·克劳切克表示
Krawcheck recommends having a set amount every month diverted from your paycheck to a tax-advantaged retirement fund,
克劳切克建议,每个月从你的工资中拿出一定数额,转到享有税收优惠的退休基金中,
such as a 401(k) or an IRA, so you never get a chance to spend it.
比如401(k)或个人退休账户,这样你就永远没有机会去花掉它
Then, every time you get a raise, up your contribution.
然后,每次你得到加薪,就会增加你的退休储蓄
Aim to set aside 10–15 percent of your income. "It's unsexy. It's boring.
把你收入的10%至15%存起来
But a dollar invested in a 401(k) is worth more than dollar in a regular investing account because of the tax benefits," Krawcheck says.
但由于税收优惠,投资于401(k)计划的1美元要比投资于普通账户的1美元更有价值,”克劳切克说
"That's how you become the millionaire granny."
“你就是这样成为百万富翁奶奶的
23 GET ENOUGH REST. There's a growing amount of data linking sleep deprivation with disease and other health problems,
充分休息
says Scott Trappe, PhD, director of the human performance lab at Ball State University.
波尔州立大学人类行为实验室主任斯科特·特拉佩博士说
Studies show that a lack of quality sleep zaps your energy, ups your stress level,
研究表明缺乏高质量的睡眠会消耗你的能量,提高你的压力水平,
hurts your memory, weakens your immune system, and makes you more anxious and depressed.
损害你的记忆力,削弱你的免疫系统,让你更加焦虑和沮丧
And there's this: In one study, regularly sleeping less than seven hours a night was linked to a 12 percent increased risk of early death.
还有:一项研究发现,经常晚上睡眠少于7小时与早死风险增加12%有关
重点讲解
1.put away 收起来
She finished putting the milk away and turned around...
她把牛奶收好后转过身来
2.set aside 留作...之用
Some doctors advise setting aside a certain hour each day for worry...
一些医生建议每天留出一点时间来解决烦心事
3.less than 不到
The marriage had lasted for less than two years.
这段婚姻维持了不到两年
译文由可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载 。