(单词翻译:单击)
I have a pain in my neck that always lets me know when it's going to rain.
我脖子疼的时候就说明要下雨了
Here's my producer, Andy.
这是我的制片人安迪
And right now, he's telling me it's time to play Make it Rain.
现在他跟我说该玩“钱如雨下”了
Where is he?
人呢?
All right, Jessica Coleman and Amber Hartley, come on down.
好 Jessica Coleman和Amber Hartley 到台上来
Hi! Hi. Hi! I'm good. How are you? Good.
嗨 嗨 嗨 我很好 你好吗 很好
Hello. Ellen! Oh, my God! Hi! Who are you? I'm Amber.
哈喽 艾伦 哦 我的天 嗨 你是谁?Amber
Hi, Amber. Where do you live? What do you do?
嗨 Amber 你来自哪里 做什么的?
I live in Fresno, California. I'm a stay-at-home mom with my two kids.
我来自加州夫勒斯诺 是全职妈妈 有两个孩子
Two kids! How old? Four and one. Wow, that's a lot. It's busy.
两个孩子 多大了 一个四岁 一个一岁 哇哦 那可不容易啊 很累
Yeah, so it's a good thing you're away from them for a little-- Got to take a--
对 所以你能摆脱他们一会儿还挺好的
Yeah. You are? Hi, I'm Jessica Coleman. And I'm from Irvine, California.
嗯 你是?嗨 我是Jessica Coleman 来自加州尔湾
All right, here's how the game works.
好 游戏是这样的
Hidden underneath a umbrella over there, there's $5,000 cash.
在这些伞中 有一把伞下面是5000美元现金
Unfortunately, under other ones, there's a lot of water.
不幸的是 其他伞下都是凉水
You'll stand over there. I'll ask you a question.
你们要站过去 我来问问题
As soon as you know the answer, you'll grab the water bottle.
只要你们知道答案 就可以抢那个水瓶
If you're right, you get to pick an umbrella.
答对的话 就可以选一把伞
Ready? Head over there.
准备好了吗?过去吧
All right, so you'll start with your hands behind your backs.
好 先把双手放在背后
When you know the answer, grab it.
如果知道答案 就抢瓶子
Make sure you know the answer.
一定要确保自己知道答案哦
Because if it's not the correct one, your opponent can steal.
要是答错的话 对手就有机会了
The more you get right, the more chances, obviously.
很明显 答对越多 选伞的机会就越多
Justin Bieber's new hit song is called "Yummy." Oh, sorry.
贾斯汀·比伯的新热曲叫“Yummy” 哦 不好意思
Sorry about that one.
抱歉
What's something that rhymes with "yummy." Gummy.
跟“Yummy”押韵的词有什么?Gummy
That is correct. All right, pick one.
答对了 好 选一把伞
What do you think? That one? Good luck.
想选哪个?那个吗?祝你好运
Oh, my God! Are you kidding?
哦 我的天 不是吧?
Wow. That is crazy. That's the first time that has ever happened.
哇 难以置信 这真是史上第一次啊
And unfortunately, due to my legal team, Jacoby and Meyers,
不巧的是 因为我的律师团队 Jacoby和Meyers
I need to prove that there's water under the other umbrella.
我得证明其他伞下是有水的
So pull any other umbrella, please.
所以请再拉一把伞吧
No! I have to. Oh!
不要 我得 哦!
There's water there. There's water. All right.
有水 有水 好
That could be a fluke. Pull another one.
那可能是个巧合 再拉一把
No! Yep. I'm going to come next to you. No. Oh!
不要 要 我选你旁边这个 不要 哦
All right. It's called the Wim Hof Method.
好 这叫“威姆·霍夫法”
It's really good for you.
对你很有好处
All right, you're not going home empty handed.
好 你也不会空手而归
You're getting a 65 inch TCL Roku TV.
你将获得一台65英寸的TCL罗库电视
But you're getting $5,000!
你得到的是5000美元