(单词翻译:单击)
You've been watching The Bachelor, I assume.
我猜大家都有看《单身汉》吧
Because I've been watching The Bachelor.
我一直在追《单身汉》
I've been watching The Bachelor because of the court order.
看《单身汉》是法院给下的命令
And you're going to watch tonight, probably?
大家今晚应该也会看吧?
I know. Every year, I say, I'm not going to watch, I'm not going to watch.
我懂 每年我都说 我不会看的 我不会看的
Then every year, I watch.
但每年我都一集不落
And I don't like to admit that I watch or that I'm a fan.
我不想承认我看了 也不想说我是个粉丝
What I say, and most couples say, is I watch because of Portia.
跟大多数人一样 我会说我看都是为了波西亚
And she watches it.
她喜欢看
And when she's not around, I watch because I have to tell her about it.
她不在的时候 我看是为了给她讲情节
So the very first Bachelor was back in 2002.
《单身汉》第一季拍摄是在2002年
And now, it's its 24th season.
现在 它已经拍到24季了
My talk show premiered one year later.
我的脱口秀是在2003年开播的
And we're only in our 17th season.
但我们现在才是第17季
I'm not the goodest at math or English.
我数学虽然不好 英语也不好
But either my show skipped seven seasons or The Bachelor is going by dog years.
但要么是我的节目跳过了七季 要么就是《单身汉》是按狗狗的时间观念来过的
I don't know how it's its 24th season.
我不知道它是怎么拍到24季的
As you know, each year, the contestants change.
大家知道 每年的参赛选手都会换新的
But I've noticed it doesn't matter.
但我觉得这并不影响
Because every season ends up exactly the same.
反正每季结局都一样
And to prove it, I've taken clips from the last two seasons.
为了证明这一点 我从前两季里剪了点视频
And I've put them together in an editing machine.
用剪辑器把它们拼在一起
When I say "I put them together," my editors.
我说“拼在一起” 是指编辑软件
You've probably figured out when I call it an editing machine, I don't know what I'm talking about.
我说剪辑器的时候你们估计就听懂了 不知道自己在扯啥
The first thing you'll notice from watching The Bachelor is that it's really hard.
看《单身汉》大家会发现的第一点就是它很难
It's hard for the bachelor. It's hard for the women.
对单身汉而言很难 对女嘉宾也难
This has been really, really, really hard.
真的非常非常难
And I think it just definitely shows me, truly, how hard this is getting, and how much harder it's going to get.
它让我发现这有多难 而且以后还会变得更难
But it's so hard. It's hard to see someone else get that.
太难了 看到别人那样我很难过
It is hard to see him developing a connection with her.
看到他俩之间来电 感觉很难受
It's been so hard.
太难了
For whatever reason, it's just been hard.
不管什么原因 都太难了
It's just been really, really difficult.
真的真的很难
It's just hard. I know it's hard.
太难了 我知道很难
Tonight's decision has been the hardest.
今晚的决定是最难下的
It's just so hard.
好难啊
Seeing how disappointed she was in that was hard.
看到她那么失望真的很难过
It got so hard.
太难了
That's what she said.
那可是她说的
All right.
好
Another thing that happens every season is everyone on the show starts questioning each other's motives.
每一季还会发生的另一件事就是 上节目的每个人都会互相问对方的动机
I mean, I saw it with Hannah last season.
上一季我是跟汉娜一起看的
Seeing her fall for someone that wasn't there for the right reasons.
看到她迷恋上一个动机不纯的人
There was a lot of other girls here that are up here and that are here for the right reasons.
有很多其他女孩 来这里都有她们自己的理由
I am here for, I would hope, all the right reasons.
我希望我来这里是有正当理由的
He really needs to think about who is here for the right reasons.
他真的要考虑谁的动机比较纯
Being here for Colton is her opportunity to get out of Miami instead of really being in for genuine reasons.
她为了科尔顿来这里只是为了离开迈阿密 并不是出于其他真诚的原因
I have been nothing but honest and here for the right reasons.
我发自真心 来这里是有正当理由的
If anyone isn't here for the right reasons, it is Kimmy.
要说有人动机不纯 那就是吉米
She has shown me no reasons that she's here for the right reasons.
我没看到她来这里的任何正当理由
Some of them are for the wrong reasons,
有些人上节目的理由不正当
not the right reason, which is to fall in love ith a stranger in two weeks and get married.
动机不纯 她们应该在两周内爱上一个陌生人并跟他结婚
That is the right reason to be there.
那才是上节目的正当理由
And as I've been watching this season, I've noticed women go on a date with Peter.
看这一季的时候 我注意到有女性跟彼得约会
And they show love in a very specific way.
她们会用非常具体的方式来表达爱意
These are clips from-- this is all from this season.
这些视频是 都是这一季里面的
Kelsey! Hi! I'm so excited! Hello.
凯尔希 嗨 我好激动 嗨喽
Oh, yeah. I've missed you.
哦 耶 我好想你
Hi, I missed you. Oh! What's up, beautiful?
嗨 我想你了 哦 你好啊 美女
Hi! I missed you! Oh! I missed you! Hi. Hi.
嗨 我很想你 哦 我好想你 嗨 嗨
You look cute. You look adorable.
你真帅 你真美
Oh, come here. I've missed you.
哦 抱抱 我想你
I've missed you. Come here. It's so good to see you!
我想你 过来 见到你真好
Oh, I'm so happy right now.
哦 我好高兴啊
Why? Why?
为什么 为啥
Why? Why do women love to be picked up by men?
为什么啊 为什么女人都喜欢跳到男人怀里
I thought it was a straight thing.
应该只有异性恋之间才会这样吧
Because I never run and jump into Portia's arms.
因为我从来没就没有跳进过波西亚的怀里
Once, but I was trying to get away from a snapping turtle.
只有一次 我那是为了躲一只啮龟
Actually, I have jumped into a man's arms once here on the show.
其实 我在这个节目上有跳到过一个男人的怀里
But you can't blame me. Because it was Ryan Gosling. So, you know.
但也不能怪我 毕竟是瑞恩·高斯林 你们懂的
All right, three times! Three times!
好 三次哦 三次啊