真正的蠢萌花瓶金毛狗
日期:2018-03-21 18:26

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
(j*2vN#T,Poe8F#WaB1FZrU%ULi06z_LdG1X3e

There are new additions to your family, and I want to hear their names.
你们家添了新成员 我想知道它们的名字
There are. Aw! We got two golden retriever horses.
这就是 啊 我们养了两只金毛马
They are-- they're three to four times this size now. And they're pretty. They're not very bright. No.
它们现在的体型是图片上的三四倍 很漂亮 不过脑子不太灵光 不是吧
They're really not. I love them dearly, but it'slike living with models.
真的 我超爱它们 但感觉真的像跟模特生活在一起
They're super pretty--but they're not-- they're not that smart.
长的超好看 不过就是不大聪明

(nT#=qiO8nLxl*J

256.png

8=h^SS-EZEnMS+]QlY5j

And you know what, they don't have to be, because everybody just gives them things because they're pretty. Yeah.
不过 它们也不需要聪明 大家只会因为它们长得好看而送它们好东西
So it's like they'll never come out of that cycle.
从来就没跳出过这个圈子
They just-- they literally will go up into the yard and, like, catch a breeze.
它们只需要走到院子里 吹着微风
And I will look out, and I'm like, my god, it's like they found a wind machine.
我看到的时候就觉得 天啊 它们好像找到了风力机
And like, their hair is blowing. I'm like, they know where to find, like, their light in the wind.
它们的毛发随风波动 我就想 它们还真知道自己的亮点在哪里啊
But then, they'll, like, run into walls, and I'm like, aw. Yeah, aw.
但是 话说回来 它们走路都会撞墙 真无奈
But they're cute. Yeah. And do you-- have you made the mistake of throwing a ball yet?
不过很萌 嗯 你有跟它们玩过球吗?犯这个错了吗?
Because you should never start that with those dogs. They also-- yeah.
你可千万别跟这种狗狗玩球 玩过
And they make noises when they get something in their mouth.
而且它们嘴里含着东西的时候就会发出声音
They don't do it when they don't have something, but the second you give them a toy, they're like
嘴里是空的时候就不会 但你只要一给它门玩具 它们立马就
And it's panic. It's like caught in a bear trap sound. That's hilarious.
是恐慌 感觉像是被陷阱困住了 太搞笑了
And it's like an on and off switch. I mean, I have done it, where I'm like
而且就跟开关一样 我试过
It's the most frantic-- What are their names? Sorry about that.
很狂躁 它们叫什么?不好意思
The sound person must love that. Homer and Harper.
喜欢声音的人肯定会喜欢它们 荷马和哈珀
And they don't know. They don't-- they don't know their names? They don't know.
它们自己不知道 它们不知道自己的名字?不知道
They have no idea. You could call them, like, Bubbles and, like, Havisham, and they just are like--
完全不晓得 你可以喊它们泡沫 赫维辛 它们就会
I've never met dogs that, like, do not know their names at all.
我还从来没见过完全不知道自己名字的狗狗呢
It's kind of fascinating. That's hilarious.
还挺有趣的 太搞笑了
All right, no one's going to be getting a golden retriever after this.
好 估计你说过之后大家都不想养金毛了
No, but they're sweet. They're so sweet. All right. But they're pretty.
不 它们超可爱 很可爱的 好 还很好看

0c|*NEL-#UuvfT2A|fcY)v@nB=hY_w+^%Lycp28Pcvpc-Lujj3
分享到
重点单词
  • hilariousadj. 欢闹的,愉快的
  • fascinatingadj. 迷人的
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • trapn. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车 v. 设圈套,陷入
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打