(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!
This expression sounds like a guessing game… about food.
这个表达听起来像是关于食物的猜谜游戏。
Jonathan, I can't find anyone to watch my cat while I'm away!
乔纳森,我不在的时候找不到人照看我的猫!
And I have asked everyone!
我已经问过每个人了!
You haven't asked me. What I am… chopped liver?
你还没问过我。我是什么啊,难道一点都不重要吗?
Jonathan, the last time you watched my cat, you put her in a cat prison.
乔纳森,上次让你帮忙照看我的猫,你却把它送进了猫咪监狱。
It was a pet spa.
那里是个宠物水疗中心。

We use this expression when we feel upset at being overlooked or ignored.
当我们因为被忽略或忽视而感到不安时,我们会使用这个表达。
It's another way of saying, "What about me?"
换种说法就是,“那我呢?”
In parts of America, chopped liver is traditionally served as a side dish
在美国部分地区,切碎的肝脏传统上被当作配菜
and not the main course.
而不是主菜。
So it's a food that is more easily forgotten.
所以这是一种更容易被遗忘的食物。
And that's English in a Minute.
以上就是今天的《一分钟英语》栏目。
