(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
"Save the day" is our expression this week, it is from the action movie "(Wonder Woman 1984".
我们这周要学习的短语是save the day,出自动作电影《神奇女侠1984》。
Wonder Woman is a super hero from the Amazon.
神奇女侠是一位出身于亚马逊的超级英雄。
In the 1980s, she is living as Diana Prince in Washington, DC.
在20世纪80年代,她以戴安娜·普林斯的身份生活于华盛顿特区。
Listen for a man to say "save the day".
留意一下视频中一位男子所说的“save the day”。
Think about finally having everything you always wanted.
想想你终于拥有了你一直想要的一切。
I can save the day, but you can save the world.
我可以挽救局面,但你能拯救这个世界。
Steve. Diana.
史蒂夫。戴安娜。

Do you know what "save the day" means?
你知道save the day是什么意思吗?
Is it: buy nice things at a good price or help someone in a difficult situation?
是以低廉的价钱买到好的东西,还是帮助别人摆脱困境?
Listen again, were you correct?
再听一遍,你答对了吗?
Think about finally having everything you always wanted.
想想你终于拥有了你一直想要的一切。
I can save the day, but you can save the world.
我可以挽救局面,但你能拯救这个世界。
Steve. Diana.
史蒂夫。戴安娜。
"Save the day" means help someone in a difficult situation.
save the day的意思是帮助别人摆脱困境。
Soldiers and police save the day by rescuing people or stopping a crime.
士兵和警察可以通过救人或制止犯罪来挽救局面。
But anyone can save the day.
不过任何人都可以挽救局面。
You don't have to be a super hero to do that.
做到这一点,你没必要非得是一个超级英雄。
And that is English @ the Movies. I'm Anne Ball.
以上就是今天的《看电影学英语》。我是安妮·鲍尔。
