爱情喜剧电影《圣诞前夕的骑士》预告片
日期:2020-01-26 18:25

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

We all grow up fantasizing about finding true love with a knight in shining armor and living happily ever after.
我们从小都幻想着和一个身披闪亮盔甲的骑士坠入爱河,从此过上幸福的生活。
But that's all it is. Fantasy.
但也仅此而已。只是幻想。
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Fear not. I've been thrown much further by much faster horses than your steel steed.
不要害怕。我曾经被比你的骏马还要快得多的马撞飞得更远过。
Not a scratch on him. But apparently he believes he's a 14th-century knight.
他身上一点伤也没有。但显然他认为自己是14世纪的骑士。
Sir Cole Christopher Frederick Lyons of Norwich. At your service. Oh, boy.
我是诺维奇的柯尔·克里斯托弗·弗雷德里克·莱昂斯爵士。愿为您效劳。哦,天哪。
This is all my fault.
这全是我的错。
Where are they playing that lyrical medley?
他们是在哪里演奏的那首抒情的混合曲?
On the radio. I'm gonna help him till his memory comes back.
电台放的。我要帮助他,直到他恢复记忆。
What if he's dangerous?
那要是他很危险呢?
Trust me. He's harmless.
相信我。他不会伤害别人的。
First thing we should do is update your wardrobe by at least a few centuries.
我们首先要做的,就是让你的衣柜至少更新几个世纪。

爱情喜剧电影《圣诞前夕的骑士》预告片

Greetings. Greetings. I'll let you get dressed.
你好。你好。你先穿好衣服。
You know time travel isn't a real thing, right?
你知道时间旅行并不真实,对吧?
I have traveled here, and it matters not if I understand how.
我来到了这里,我是否知道这是怎么回事并不重要。
A knight is sworn to valor and virtue. We'll give aid to those who seek it.
一名骑士必须发誓捍卫勇猛和美德。我们要帮助那些需要帮助的人。
Claire! Claire! Just stay where you are!
克莱尔!克莱尔!就待在那里不要动!
But I fear I must return home.
但是我想我必须要回去了。
Do you really think going along with his little delusion is helping the situation?
你真的认为配合他的小妄想有用吗?
Who are we to tell him he's not who he says he is?
我们有什么资格告诉他,他不是自己说的那个人?
You sure you're not a witch?
你确定你不是女巫?
What if Cole really is who he says he is?
如果柯尔真的是他所说的那个人呢?
What if there are things beyond our comprehension?
如果有我们无法理解的事情呢?
I would say you both need to get your heads examined.
我想说,你们俩都得去检查一下自己的脑袋了。
You don't have to go. I have no choice.
你不必回去的。我别无选择。
Wherever you are, that's the only place I want to be.
无论你在哪里,那里都是我唯一想去的地方。
No one can control their own destiny.
没有人能控制自己的命运。
Nice catch. Steady now, my lady.
接得好。稳住,女士。

分享到