(单词翻译:单击)
tWitch, I've got some big news, big news.
特维奇,我有大新闻要爆料,是大新闻哦 。
Last week, I noticed that we have these polar bears on our set, right?
上周,我注意到我们的台上有这些北极熊,对吗?
And some people would look at them and just see bear statues. I look at them, I see potential corporate sponsorship. So,
有些人会认为只看到熊的雕像 。而我则看到了会有潜在的公司赞助 。所以,
I put Coca-Cola next to the polar bears. Because,
我把可口可乐放在北极熊旁边 。因为,
when you see Coke, in the commercials, the polar bears drink the Coke.
当你在广告中看到可乐时,设计后的北极熊会做出喝可乐的动作 。
And so I wanted to see if Coke would give us some money.
所以我想看看可口可乐公司是否能给我们一些钱 。
And I gave some to our West Hollywood bears. And they were enjoying them, as well.
我还给了我们西好莱坞的熊 。他们也很享受 。
And yesterday, we got a call from Coke. And it wasn't from an angry lawyer. It turns out, they loved what we did.
昨天,我们接到了可口可乐公司打来的电话 。听语气对方不是一个正在发怒的律师 。结果,他们支持我们所做的一切 。
It worked. We're rich. We're rich! Here's what happened.
终于看见成效了 。我们发财了 。我们发财了!事情就是这样的发生 。
So first, they gave us their new holiday flavor, Coca-Cola Cinnamon.
因此,他们首先赠给了我们为节日准备生产的新口味产品,叫做可口可乐肉桂 。
This is their new-- Yeah, Coca-Cola Cinnamon. I gave some to our West Hollywood bears.
这是他们的新产品,是的,可口可乐肉桂 。我给了我们的西好莱坞熊一些 。
Hey, guys, how do y'all like it? It's like a party in my mouth. I'll have what he's having.
嘿,伙计们,你们觉得味道怎么样?就像在我嘴里开派对一样 。他吃什么我就吃什么 。
Matt, that doesn't even make sense. All right, why don't you go migrate to Palm Springs for the winter.
马特,这根本说不通 。好吧,你为什么不去棕榈泉过冬呢 。
This is-- This is so great that Coke reached out to us.
这真是……这太棒了,可口可乐向我们伸出了橄榄枝 。
And they want to share their holiday magic. So they're making… listen to this,
他们想分享他们的节日惊喜 。所以他们在……听听这个,
they're making a $250,000 donation to The Ellen Fund. How great is that?
他们向艾伦基金会捐款25万美元 。多棒啊?
That would be enough. But then Coke is honored to be a part of our holiday traditions.
那就够了 。但也很荣幸可口可乐成为我们节日传统的一部分 。
So they're giving everyone in the audience a $300 dollar Visa gift card.
所以他们给了观众每人一张价值300美元的Visa礼品卡 。
I know! Thank you, Coke!
我知道!谢谢你,可口可乐!