(单词翻译:单击)
Before we go, I want to talk about the go to brand for all of your gift wrapping needs, Scotch brand.
在我们离开之前,我想谈谈可以满足您所有的礼品包装的需要的品牌,苏格兰品牌
I am giving someone a chance to win $20,000 and be featured in our new EllenTube crafting series.
我将给幸运儿一个可以赢得2万美元的机会,并可以成为我们的艾伦秀节目新手工艺系列的特色
Just go to EllenTube. Send me a video of your gift wrapping skills.
去看艾伦秀节目吧 。给我一个你的礼物包装技巧的视频
And since Blake and Ayesha were still here, I said, well, help me. And let's see who's better at gift wrapping.
既然布莱克和艾莎还在这里,我说,好吧,帮帮我 。让我们看看谁更擅长包装礼物
So we're going to challenge, bring it each other.
所以我们要挑战,把它带过来
And Ayesha, you're playing for this section of the audience here.
艾莎,你将为这部分观众朋友们表演展示
There's stakes. Blake. I didn't realize there were stakes. You're playing for that section over there.
有赌注的 。布莱克 。我不知道还有赌注 。你将为那部分观众朋友们表演展示
I'm playing for the center section here. OK. 30 seconds on the clock. Go.
我在为中间那部分观众朋友们表演展示 。好的 。时间是30秒 。开始
I'm doing it. I'm going to wrap the... 5. I'm wrapping the... 4, 3, 2, 1. Stop.
我正在包装呢 。我将包装…… 。倒计时5秒,我快弄完了……4秒,3秒,2秒,1秒,停
What is that? That's terrible. I'm going to win. That's awful. Well, hold on. That's awful. That's awful. It's hard.
那是什么?太可怕了 。我要赢了 。太可怕了 。好吧,等一下 。太可怕了 。太可怕了 。过程太难了
Let me call out the judge. Hold on one second. Who's the judge?
让我把裁判叫出来 。等等,等一下 。裁判是谁?
The winner is this. What? Here's the winner.
最终的赢家是这个 。什么?这里才是赢家
My section of the audience, you're all getting a $300 Visa gift card.
我那部分的观众朋友们,你们都将得到一张价值300美元的Visa礼品卡
Yay! Yay. And since I want everybody here to buy all of your gift wrapping supplies from Scotch brand, you're all getting it too.
耶!是啊 。因为我希望在座的每个人都能买到苏格兰品牌的礼品包装用品,你们也都明白了
Thank you Scotch brand. And I also want to thank Blake Shelton, Ayesha Curry.
在此感谢谢苏格兰TM品牌 。我还要感谢布莱克·谢尔顿,艾莎·库里
Have a wonderful weekend. Be kind to one another. Bye.
祝你周末过得愉快 。对彼此好一点 。再见