(单词翻译:单击)
I am so happy to be back. I missed all of you.
回来真的太开心了 我可想你们了
Did you have a good summer?
大家夏天过的开心吗?
I did. I did as well. I had a great summer.
我很开心 玩得很好 我过得可好了
I spent most of it getting ready for a big trip to Area 51.
我大部分时间都用来准备去51区旅游了
Portia and I did take a trip. We went to Amsterdam.
我和波西娅去旅行了 我们去了阿姆斯特丹
It is beautiful there. If you get a chance, it is--isn't it gorgeous?
那里很漂亮 如果有机会 是不是很美?
There are canals everywhere we walked through the Red Light District and it turns out it is not where they make the traffic lights.
那里到处都是运河 我们走过了红灯区 发现那儿并不是造红绿灯的地方
That's what I thought, I would see some factories.
之前我还以为 那儿有很多红绿灯工厂呢
Seriously, I am from New Orleans so I thought I'd seen everything.
说真的 我生在新奥尔良 自以为见过一切世面
But actually, it turns out I had not.
但其实并不是
But now I have. Jesus forgive me.
不过现在是了 上天 原谅我吧
Also, we flew to London. Did some sightseeing.
我们还飞去了伦敦 去逛了一圈
Or as they call it, we took the whirlybird to do some lookie-m'loos.
或者用他们的话说 我们坐了直升机去观光
And here's a sentence I thought I would never say.
接下来这句话我以为我这辈子都没机会说
But I spent the afternoon with Prince Harry and Meghan. Yeah.
但我跟哈里王子和梅根共同度过了一个下午 没错
I just want to say it was an honor for them to meet me.
我只想说能见到我是他们的荣幸啊
Seriously, they are so amazing.
真的 他们的超级好
They're the cutest couple and so down to earth.
特别有爱的一对儿夫妻 很接地气
And I just hate it, I see them get attacked and it's not fair.
我很不喜欢 总有人攻击他们 太不公平了
They're just two of the most down to earth, compassionate people.
他们就是两个最接地气 最有激情的人
They're doing so much good for the world.
为世界奉献了很多
And Portia and I talked to them about all the conservation they're doing for wildlife.
我跟波西娅跟他们谈论了他们为野生动植物所做的保护
And they're doing all this work in Botswana for elephants and I love that.
他们在博茨瓦纳为大象做了很多 我很欣赏这一点
And they like what I'm doing for the gorillas in Rwanda, so we're going to all do something together.
他们也很支持我在卢旺达为大猩猩所做的一切 所以我们决定要合作
And umm yeah, so--
没错 所以
I mean, I can't tell you how sweet they are.
真的无法用语言表达他们有多善良
But the most important thing is I got to hold little Archie, the baby.
但最重要的是我有机会抱了抱他们的宝宝小Archie
I fed Archie. I held Archie. Not like that.
我还喂他吃东西 抱着他 不是这样
I knew how to hold him. Like that.
我知道怎么抱孩子 就像这样
He weighs 15 pounds, which the exchange rate, I believe, is $17 here.
他有15磅(英镑)重了 按汇率算的话 大概就是17美元吧
Do you want to see a picture of him? Yeah.
大家想看他的照片吗?想
I was hoping you'd say no. I don't have one.
我还想让你们说不想呢 因为我没有照片
I didn't think it was right to go, can I get a picture?
我觉得要求跟人家合照好像不太合适
But I did draw a picture of what he looks like, and he looks like Harry.
不过我画了一张他的肖像 跟哈里很像
He has a body but I just did the face for y'all.
他也有身体的 不过我就给你们画脸了
He actually has a perfectly circular head.
其实他的脑袋特别圆
He looks just like Harry.
长得跟哈里很像
And he had more hair than I did at the time.
他的头发可比我当时多多了
I spent a lot of my summer growing my hair out, but I'll tell you about that tomorrow.
我这个夏天都在努力长头发 不过这个咱们明天再聊吧