惊悚犯罪美剧《心灵猎人第二季》预告片
日期:2019-10-03 13:18

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

January 1974. They'd just moved in two months prior.
1974年1月。他们在两个月前刚刚搬进来。
My partner and I were first on the scene.
我和我的搭档最先到达现场。
He was feeling for a light when something bumped him.
在他找光亮的时候,有什么东西撞了他一下。
That's when we found the little girl hanging from this pipe. Jesus.
就在那时,我们发现一个小女孩吊在这根管子上。天哪。
I found someone to take over, who'll be very good for the BSU.
我找了一个对行为科学部很有好处的人来接手。
He wants to expand the unit and he intends to make our approach practice.
他想扩张这个部门,并打算把我们的方法付诸实践。
Tell me, who's the one you want more than anything?
告诉我,你最想要的是谁?
Manson. I'll get you Manson.
梅森。我会把梅森给你。
This is $100,000. And it's all yours if you help us identify the persons behind the murders of our children in Atlanta.
这是10万美元。如果你能帮我们找出在亚特兰大杀害我们孩子的凶手,全都归你。
Another child reported missing in Atlanta.
又有孩子在亚特兰大失踪了。
I'm sending you both, I want you there for the duration.
我把你们两个都派去,我要你们在那里停留一段时间。
For all these children, one killer?
这么多孩子,只有一个凶手?

惊悚犯罪美剧《心灵猎人第二季》预告片

I believe that to be the case.
我想是这样的。
It's statistically rare for serial killers to cross racial lines.
从统计数据上看,连环杀手跨种族杀人的情况并不多见。
It's also statistically significant that the Klan kills black people.
统计数据也显示,三K党常杀害黑人。
You get him out of there. If he blows this, then we'll rethink his investment.
你去把他弄走。如果他搞砸了,我们会重新考虑他的投资。
I'm asking you as the leader of your department, what did Holden say that so offended the city?
作为你们部门的领导,我想问一下,霍尔顿说了什么得罪了这座城市?
We need to stay focused. If you're distracted...
我们需要保持专注。如果你分心了...
I have some things to deal with at home. It's personal.
我家里有些事情要处理。是个人事务。
She had someone else's underwear stuffed down her throat.
她的喉咙里塞进了别人的内裤。
It's 10:30. Do you know where your children are?
现在是十点半。你知道你的孩子们在哪里吗?
This is one predator.
这是一个掠夺者。
What if you're wrong? I'm not.
如果你错了会怎么样?我不会错的。
You arrogant, self-serving twerp.
你这个自大又自私的蠢货。
We can't have tunnel-vision, Holden.
我们不能目光短浅,霍尔顿。
What evidence is there to suspect the Klan?
有什么证据来怀疑三K党?
Son, we've got 19 dead black children. You telling me that's a coincidence?
孩子,已经有19个黑人小孩儿死了。你告诉我这只是巧合?
One more thing. Manson is small, like really small. Try not to stare.
还有一件事。曼森很矮小,真的很矮小。不要盯着不放。

分享到