喜剧动画电影《愤怒的小鸟2》预告片
日期:2019-05-03 23:38

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Fire! Yoho, Hot Sauce, please. Pigs.
发射!来点儿辣椒酱。捣蛋猪。
Hey, it's me, Red. Welcome back to Bird Island.
嗨,我是胖红。欢迎回到小鸟岛。
Not much has changed. I'm, of course, still a hero.
一切还都是老样子。当然了,我还是一位英雄。
And the war with Leonard and the pigs has no end in sight.
和伦纳德以及捣蛋猪的斗争一直也没有结束。
You stupid bird. Those pigs...
你们这群蠢鸟。这些捣蛋猪...
I guess birds and pigs will always be enemies.
我想鸟类和捣蛋猪将会一直是敌人。
Hello. I come in peace. Ouch.
你好。我是为和平而来的。哎呦。
Red, I know we've had our differences,
胖红,我知道我们之间有分歧,
but we've discovered that there's a third island.
但是我们发现了有第三个岛屿的存在。
Activate the weapon.
激活武器。

喜剧动画电影《愤怒的小鸟2》预告片

And they're plotting to destroy us all.
他们在密谋消灭我们所有人。
And here is the scary part, we need to put aside our differences and work together.
最可怕的是,我们需要放下分歧,并肩作战。
Are you freaking kidding me?
你开什么玩笑?
Each of you has been selected because you're the best in your field. Oh.
你们都是千挑万选出来的,因为你们是各自领域里最优秀的。哦。
That we could find.
也是我们所能找到的。
We got to be prepared for anything, is what my assistant was going to say.
我的助手其实想说的是,我们必须做好一切准备。
Assistant? You're the assistant! Okay.
助手?你才是助手!好吧。
If we die, it's kind of your fault!
如果我们牺牲了,那就是你的问题!
I'm in charge. Actually, I'm in charge.
这里我说了算。实际上是我说了算。
I eat dirt.
我吃土。
Okay, guys, let's do this.
好了,伙计们,咱们行动吧。
This is it? This is the amazing team I've been working around the clock for?
就是这样?我没日没夜的工作就是为了这个团队?
Well, that's disappointing.
真是让人失望啊。
Step one, we got to break in undetected and deactivate the weapon.
第一步,我们要悄无声息的潜入,解除武器。
Hello, fellow eagle guard.
你好啊,鹰守卫兄弟。
We've got to get that keycard.
我们要拿到那张门禁卡。
What's going on down there?
下面在搞什么?
Oh, no. He's leaving!
哦,不。他要离开了!
Chuck, get that card.
恰克,去拿那张卡啊。
Yeah, I'm just going to...
嗯,我要去...

分享到