苹果公司出品美剧《晨间风云》预告片
日期:2019-11-02 15:15

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

8 seconds to you. Queue her.
八秒后切到你。提示她开始。
Good morning, I'm bringing you some sad and upsetting news.
早上好,记下来我要给大家带来一些悲伤的消息。
And while I don't know the details of the allegations,
虽然我不清楚指控的细节,
She's throwing me under the bus.
她这是跟我划清界限。
Mitch Kessler, my co-host and partner of 15 years, was fired today.
与我共同主持节目、共事15年的米奇·凯斯勒今天被解雇了。
We are facing the biggest crisis in our history.
我们正面临历史上最大的危机。
My life just ended for no good reason.
我的生活就这样莫名其妙地被毁了。
We are in the middle of an epic rebirth.
我们正处于重建的绝佳时期。
Her sell-by date expired years ago, I want you to start grooming some new people.
她的黄金期几年前就过了,我希望你开始培养一些新的人。
I don't fit the mold.
我不符合这个模板。
What mold is that?
那是哪种模板?
Any mold, really.
任何模板。
Your show sucks! Thank you. It's barely news.
你的节目烂透了!谢谢你!根本称不上新闻。
I want wardrobe tests, screen tests, make-up tests, we need a contract. Where's legal?
我要她接受服装测试、试镜、试妆,我们需要一份合同。法务在哪里?
Ready? I'm ready.
准备好了吗?我准备好了。

苹果公司出品美剧《晨间风云》预告片

Most people wanna trust that the person that is telling them about the world is an honest person.
绝大多数人都想要相信,为他们播报这个世界的消息的人,是一个诚实的人。
Like you. Yes.
比如像你这样的人。是啊。
Your words spoke to America. People are noticing, they want more.
你的话语道出了美国的心声。人们注意到了,他们想要看更多。
Watching a beloved woman's breakdown is timeless, American entertainment.
看着一个深受大家喜爱的女人垮台,是美国永恒的娱乐戏码。
I just need to be ablem to control the narrative so that I am not written out of it.
我只需要控制好叙述,这样我就不会被赶出局。
You stole my life, you left me in the woods with a pack of wolves.
你毁了我的生命,像是把我和一群狼留在森林里。
You just think I'm gonna do this?
你以为我会这么做?
This chair could be yours.
这个位置是属于你的。
I don't want your job. Oh honey, bull...
我不想要你的工作。哦,亲爱的,你就扯吧。
You walk out that door, you are never gonna get back in.
只要你走出那扇门,就再也回不来了。
The part you guys never seem to realize is that you don't have the power anymore.
你们这些家伙似乎从来没有意识到的是,你们已经没有权力了。
And frankly I've let you bozos handle this long enough.
老实说,我已经让你们这些蠢货闹腾够久了。
We are doing this my way.
我们接下来要按我的方式去做。
What happened to your TV?
你的电视怎么了?
We had a disagreement.
我们发生了一些争执。

分享到