深入人心影片《我的生命之光》预告片
日期:2019-09-20 19:07

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I'm the only girl of my species.
我是唯一的一个女孩儿。
I'm the only one I ever saw.
我是我见过的唯一一个女孩儿。
He's young.
他很小啊。
Yeah, he was just a newborn when it happened.
是啊,当时他才刚刚出生。
Do I have the plague?
我得了瘟疫吗?
No, you don't have the plague.
不,你没有得瘟疫。
Just because people aren't getting sick anymore doesn't mean that the world is completely... right again.
人们不再生病并不意味着世界又完全...正常了。
When will it be right again?
什么时候会恢复正常呢?
When it's balanced.
等到世界平衡为止。
And you know what? I kind of like it, just you and me.
你知道吗?就你和我俩人,我觉得也挺好的。
Yeah, me too.
是的,我也这样觉得。

深入人心影片《我的生命之光》预告片

Can I help you, sir?
先生,需要帮助吗?
A new boy here.
一个新男孩儿。
It's my s... This is my son. Comely boy.
这是我的...这是我的儿子。清秀的男孩儿。
We aren't looking for any more company, sir.
先生,我们不需要其他同伴了。
Yeah, I bet.
我猜也是。
This bedroom is with beds. I know.
这间卧室里面有床。我知道。
Can we stay?
我们能待在这里吗?
I don't think it's a safe place to be.
我觉得这里不是一个安全的地方。
What? Who is it?
怎么了,是谁?
They were looking for me 'cause I'm a girl.
他们在找我,是因为我是一个女孩儿。
What do you want?
你们要干什么?
Can we come in? We're very cold. I've got a little child here.
我们能进去吗?外面太冷了。我还带着一个小孩子。
Seems to me you've been at this a long time.
在我看来,你们已经这样很长一段时间了。
I wonder what the toll is.
我想知道代价是什么。
I can't do it without you.
没有你,我做不到。
You just gotta keep her close.
你得让她寸步不离。
What if someone hurt you?
要是有人伤害你怎么办?
I'll always be with you.
我会一直伴你左右的。
Even if someone tied me up and stabbed me and knocked me down
即使有人把我绑起来,捅我,把我打倒,
and put me in a block of ice and dropped me in the bottom of the ocean.
把我冰封,然后把我扔到海底。
Then I'll get up, and I'll get free, and I would come find you.
我也会爬起来,逃出来,来找你。
And I'll keep being your dad.
我会一直做你的爸爸。

分享到
重点单词
  • comelyadj. 清秀的,美丽的,合适的
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • speciesn. (单复同)物种,种类