喜剧电影《偷心女盗》预告片
日期:2019-04-16 16:03

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Is this seat taken?
这个座位有人吗?
I'll just get a glass of water please.
我要一杯水就可以了。
I have to save all my money because I'm here to find my sister. She's been taken.
我必须得省钱,因为我是来这里找我妹妹的。她被抓走了。
Taken? Like...
被抓走了?比如...
Like by men who sell hot white virgins to gajillionaires on yachts.
比如那些在游艇上把性感的白人处女卖给亿万富翁的家伙。
I am very moved by your story. Order anything you like.
你的故事打动了我。你想吃什么随便点。
I'll have a club sandwich and an order of fries, two slices of cake.
我要一个总汇三明治,一份薯条,两块蛋糕。
Do you want any cake? No.
你要蛋糕吗?不用。
Three slices of cake and a diet coke.
那就三块蛋糕喝一杯健怡可乐。
Impressive. I'm a con artist. Sisters-in-arms.
真令人钦佩。我是个骗子。同道中人。
I had no idea how smalltime I was until I met you. Panny.
遇到你之前我都不知自己有多么渺小。潘妮。
Why are women better suited to the con than men?
为什么女人比男人更适合当骗子?
Because we're used to faking it?
因为我们习惯了伪装吗?
Because no man will ever believe a woman is smarter than he is.
因为没有一个男人会相信女人比他要聪明。
Is it valuable?
很值钱吗?
Five hundred thousand dollars.
五十万美元。
I like it because it's shiny.
我很喜欢它,因为很亮眼。

喜剧电影《偷心女盗》预告片

I could be the partner you never knew you needed. Teach me your sugar baby ways.
我可以成为你从未意识到自己需要的伙伴。教教我你当添新宝贝的方法吧。
Take this to the guest room, butlery person.
把这个送到客房,管家。
First lesson, there's nothing more compelling to a man than a vulnerable woman. Observe.
第一课,柔弱的女人最得男人疼爱。看好了。
Wow, you can just tear up like that. Can you make your tear roll down your cheek? Oh. Oh.
哇,你可以说哭就哭啊。你能让眼泪顺着脸颊流下吗?哦。
Now you try. Are you constipated?
该你试试了。你是便秘了吗?
If you want to be like me, you must be trained for any situation.
如果你想要像我一样,那你就必须为任何情况做好训练。
She's ready.
她准备好了。
Who's the mark?
目标是谁?
He's a tech millionaire. Billionaire I bet.
科技界的百万富翁。我猜是亿万富翁。
Try to be as inconspicuous as possible.
尽量不引人注目。
Coming through. Yep, blind person walking here.
借过。是啊,盲人走过来了。
If this person would just scoot over. Would you mind, sir? Sir?
请稍微挪过去一点。你介意吗,先生?先生?
Men always underestimate us, and that is what we use.
男人总是低估我们,而这恰恰是我们可以利用的。
You let her get away!
你让她逃掉了!
Trashy dress, you did it again.
垃圾似的裙子,你又立功了。
Release the peasants.
把农民放出来。
She must mean pheasants, yeah?
她是说野鸡吧?
Don't worry, darling. She's a terrible shot. That was unexpected.
亲爱的,别担心。她的枪法很烂。是个意外。

分享到
重点单词
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • underestimaten. 低估 v. 低估
  • observev. 观察,遵守,注意到 v. 评论,庆祝
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下
  • vulnerableadj. 易受伤害的,有弱点的
  • valuableadj. 贵重的,有价值的 n. (pl.)贵重物品
  • impressiveadj. 给人深刻印象的
  • compellingadj. 强制的,引人注目的,令人信服的
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发