(单词翻译:单击)
Mike, no! Would you let me drive? You have lost your damn mind!
不要,麦克!让我好好开车吧。你是不是疯了!
Even the Batmobile don't hold the road like this, bitch.
就算是蝙蝠战车也不会像这辆这么好开。
Tight pants and fast cars don't make you Batman, Mike.
麦克,紧身裤和超快跑车不会让你成为蝙蝠侠的。
Bus! Bus! Bus! I see it. I see it.
大巴!大巴!大巴!我看到了。我看到了。
Get me the fuck out of this car.
快特么的让我下车。
Mike we got more time behind us than in front.
麦克,我们的时间越来越少了。
Please. I'm going to be running down criminal till I'm a hundred.
拜托。我可以一直追捕罪犯到我一百岁。
Not me. I'm retiring.
我可不行。我要退休了。
What happened to Bad Boys for Life?
说好的一辈子坏男孩呢?
It's time we be good men.
现在我们是时候去当个好人了。
Who the fuck wants to sing that song?
谁特么想唱那首歌啊?
Mike, I'm putting you on a new team. You're working with AMMO now.
麦克,我要让你加入一个新的团队。你现在要和AMMO一起工作。
Cap, AMMO is a high school musical boyband with guns.
长官,AMMO就是一个带着枪的高中男子乐队。
You look great, grandpa.
你看起来很棒嘛,老爷爷。
So you're that guy.
你就是那个家伙吧。
There's always one.
一直不败的那个。
Right up till there's not.
不会一直如此呦。
That's what I like, teamwork.
这就是我喜欢的,团队合作。
Marcus, somebody's trying to kill me!
马库斯,有人想要杀我!
Who wants to kill you?
谁想要杀你?
I don't trust a person that don't want to kill him. Hell, put my name up there.
我不相信一个不想杀他的人。天呢,我都想杀了他。
Thanks a lot. We got it, Marcus. We appreciate it.
多谢。我们知道了,马库斯。我们非常感谢你。
But family is the only thing that matters.
但家庭是唯一重要的。
So I'm not letting you go on this suicide mission alone.
所以我不会让你一个人去执行自杀任务的。
One last time?
最后一次吗?
One last time.
最后一次。
Oh, shit! Get in!
哦,见鬼!快上来!
It's a Pitbull! Let's go! Come on! Let's go!
这是一只斗牛犬!快走啦!拜托!快走啦!
Yes! No!
耶!不!
Where the hell are they getting all these helicopters?!
他们从哪弄来这么多直升机!
Oh! This is my wife's car!
哦!这可是我妻子的车!
Cover the front door!
看住前门儿!
She knows. She always knows!
她知道了。她什么都知道!