(单词翻译:单击)
First things first, any man here who wants to walk away can do so knowing they're the best of us, but it's got to be now.
先说重要的,这里的人想要离开都没有问题,但是现在就要站出来。
There is no ground support.
这里不会与地面支援。
Injuries we sustain, we're walking out with.
我们受了伤,也要带着伤痛离开。
Make no mistake about it, you guys need to own the fact that we do not have the flag on our shoulders.
千万不要犯错误,你们要认清现实:我们肩上可没有国旗。
You cannot go back to your normal life after tonight.
今晚之后,你们就再也回不到正常的生活了。
Everything we've done for the last seventeen years with nothing to show for it.
我们过去十七年所有的一切,根本就不值一提。
You've been shot five times for your country, and you can't even afford to send your kids to college.
你已经为你的国家中了五次弹,可你甚至都负担不起送你的孩子进大学校园。
If we'd accomplished half the things that we've accomplished in any other profession, we'd be set for life.
如果我们在其他领域可以完成我们做下的一半事迹,我们以后的生活就不用愁了。
The question is, "Do we finally get to use our skills for our own benefit?"
问题是:“我们最终能够利用我们的技能来谋取利益吗?”
We're going to get Gabriel Martin Lorea, he has got over seventy-five million dollars in cash.
我们要去找加布里埃尔·马丁·罗雷亚,他拥有超过七千五百万美元的现金。
If we're not gone forever after you make your move, we are dead.
如果你们行动之后没有销声匿迹,我们就死定了。
We need to hunt quickly.
我们需要快速搜捕。
You cannot stay, they will find us!
你们不能留下,他们会找到我们的!
It's always a little harder than you think it's going to be.
这永远要比你们想象中的难一些。
We don't leave messes like that!
我们不会留下那样的烂摊子!
That's not what I signed up for.
这可不是我加入的原因。
A lot more people are going to come after you.
会有更多的人来找你的麻烦。
Then we go through.
那我们就冲过去。