魔幻史诗美剧《巫师》预告片
日期:2019-09-10 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I remember hearing stories about Witchers.
我记得听说过巫师的故事。
Is it true what they say?
他们说的是真的吗?
Elves were the original sorcerers of the continent.
精灵是大陆上最早的魔法师。
When humans and monsters arrived, elves taught the humans how to turn chaos into magic.
当人类和怪物到来时,是精灵教会人类如何把混乱变为魔法。
And then... the humans slaughtered them.
然后...人类屠杀了他们。
Chaos is the most dangerous thing in this world.
混乱是这个世界上最危险的事情。
But without control, chaos will kill you.
但一旦失控,混乱会让你丧命。
So, that's all life is to you? Monsters and money?
这就是生命对你的意义?怪物和金钱?
It's all it needs to be.
这就是全部需要的。

魔幻史诗美剧《巫师》预告片

Something out there waits for you.
有些东西在外边等你。
This child will be extraordinary.
这个孩子会是超凡的。
Yennefer, imagine the most powerful woman in the world.
叶奈法,想象一下世界上最强大的女人。
Do you have what it takes?
你具备这样的能力吗?
Nilfgaard are here.
尼弗迦德来了。
She's why they came.
他们为她而来。
You can't outrun destiny just because you're terrified of it. It's coming.
你不能仅仅因为害怕命运就逃避它。它就要降临了。
Find Geralt of Rivia.
找到杰洛特。
I can't do this without you.
没有你我做不到。
No matter what you choose, you'll come out bloody.
不管你怎么选择,结局都是血流成河。

分享到
重点单词
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • chaosn. 混乱,无秩序,混沌
  • extraordinaryadj. 非凡的,特别的,特派的