(单词翻译:单击)
We're back with the one and only Julie Andrews.
我们和朱莉·安德鲁斯回来了
Some questions that we have on our minds that we need to ask.
并带着一些我们想问的问题
Liquor's basically sugar, so if you could have a spoonful of any alcohol,
酒基本上就是糖,如果你能喝上一匙酒
what would it be?
你会喝什么?
Without a doubt, a really good shot of cognac, I think.
毫无疑问,我想喝一杯非常棒的干邑白兰地
All right, cognac.
好吧,干邑白兰地
What is your favorite curse word, and the last time you said it?
你最喜欢的脏话是什么?你最后一次说这个词是什么时候?
What time is it now?
现在是什么时候?
Well, about five minutes ago.
嗯,大约五分钟前
My favorite curse word,
我最喜欢的脏话
God, I got so many, what am I going to do?
天哪,我有很多脏话,我该怎么选择呢?
It's hard to pick your favorite, it is hard to pick your favorite.
很难选择你最喜欢的,是的,很难选择最喜欢的
A few of my favorite things, a few of my favorite curse words.
一些我最喜欢的,一些我最喜欢的脏话
It doesn't work, does it? No,
想不出来,可以吗?不可以
I can't tell you. All right. It depends what comes out, when, and how.
我不能告诉你,那好吧,它取决于说出来什么,在何时说,以及以哪种方式说出来
Right. OK, let's say you slammed your finger in a car door.
对 。好吧,假设你的手指撞在车门上
Well, apart from the absolute screaming noise I'd make,
好吧,除了我发出的尖叫声之外
I guess would be pretty strong.
我想我会很坚强的
Oh, that's not that bad. No, that's not bad at all. That's not bad at all. Yeah.
哦,那也没那么糟,不,那一点也不糟糕,一点也不糟糕 。是的
So what is the hardest thing that you've had to deal with in your life?
那么,你一生中遇到的最困难的事情是什么呢?
Oh, my. I think certainly one of the hardest, if not
哦,我的……我想肯定是最难的,如果不是
the hardest, there's been a few
最难的话,是有一些事情
probably the loss of my voice, the singing voice, that was very hard.
可能是我的声音丢失了,唱歌的声音,实在是太难了
I would think that would be really hard.
我觉得那真的很难
Well, yes, it was. I mean, this was your life.
嗯,是的,是的 。我是说,这就是你的生活
Yes, I thought it was my identity for a while.
是的,我还以为这是我的身份象征呢
And there's a great story about it, Ellen.
关于它有一个篇幅很长的故事,艾伦
I kind of mourned for a long time,
我哀悼了很久
and I did get some more therapy and talk about it a great deal,
我确实接受了额外更多的治疗并且谈了很多关于这个的
because it was just an operation that went wrong.
因为这只是一个出了差错的手术
And I thought, I'm going to go crazy if I don't do something.
我想,如果我不做点什么我会疯掉的
And that's actually when I began really writing with my daughter.
就在那时我开始和我女儿一起写作
I'd written before, but as I say, since then we've written about 30 books together.
我以前写过,但正如我所说,从那时起我们一起写了大约30本书
And when we got started, I think in music in terms of writing,
当我们开始的时候,我认为在音乐写作方面
and we packaged the books with as much music as we can.
我们用尽可能多的音乐专辑把书包装满
And she suddenly said to me one day, simply,
有一天,她突然对我说,简单地说
mom, you've just found a new way of using your voice.
妈妈,你刚刚找到了一个新的方法来应用你的嗓音
And the weight just fell off my shoulders, and it's been fine ever since.
压力从我肩膀上卸了下来,从那以后一切都很好
Interesting, huh? Yeah, that's fantastic.
有意思,是吧?是啊,太棒了
Homework is available now and you're all going home with a copy.
现在要回去做家庭作业了,你们都拿着一份回家
I want to thank Julie Andrews, Brie Larson.
我要感谢朱莉·安德鲁斯,布莉·拉森
I'll see you tomorrow. Be kind to one another. Bye bye.
我们明天见,善待彼此,再见
Hi, I'm Andy, Ellen asked me to remind you to subscribe to her channel
嗨,我是安迪,艾伦让我提醒你订阅她的频道
so you can see more awesome videos
所以你可以看到更多精彩的视频
like videos of me getting scared, or saying embarrassing things,
就像我害怕或说尴尬话的视频
like ball peen hammer.
就像圆头锤
And also some videos of Ellen and other celebrities,
还有一些艾伦和其他名人的视频
if you're into that sort of thing.
如果你对这类感兴趣
Ah! God!
哦,哦,我的天!