(单词翻译:单击)
I had my 60th birthday party this weekend.
我这周末过了60岁生日
So many people came.
很多人都来了
I don't want to name drop but Portia de Rossi was there.
我不想念名单 不过波西娅·德罗西去了
You can imagine when she walked in, I was like, oh my god, you're here.
你们可以想象 她走进来的时候 我的反应是 哦 天啊 你在这里
Who else? You know. Diddy was there. And Puffy was there.
还有谁?嗯 吹牛老爹去了 Puffy去了
And Puff Daddy was there. Love was there. Don Julio was there.
Puff Daddy(吹牛老爹)去了 爱去了 唐胡里奥(龙舌兰酒)去了
Yep. And I know some of you are thinking, wait a minute, Ellen, your birthday was two weeks ago.
对 你们肯定有人在想 等一下 艾伦 你生日是两周以前啊
Let me correct you, my birthday started two weeks ago.
我来纠正一下 我生日是两周前开始的
And then I had this party this weekend. My birthday is like an entire season.
这周末举行的派对 我的生日持续了一整季
It's like Christmas and the flu. And parties can get expensive.
就像圣诞节和流感一样 派对很贵的
You know that, right? Especially when there's a lot of people.
这个你们知道吧?尤其是人很多的时候
So here's a money-saving tip for all of you: don't hire a band, invite all your musician friends.
所以这儿有个省钱妙招:不要请乐队 邀请你的音乐家朋友
And it turns out they'll just perform for free, especially when there's Don Julio involved.
事实表明他们会免费演出 尤其是唐胡里奥也在场的时候
So Pharrell performed with Meta.
所以法瑞尔和梅塔同台演出
Free. And French Montana performed free.
免费的 French Montana也免费表演
Pink performed free. Alessia Cara performed free. Melissa Etheridge performed free.
Pink、Alessia Cara、Melissa Etheridge都免费表演了
I joined her for free. Didn't charge anything.
我也免费跟她一起演出 一分钱没收
Here's another tip, make sure you invite Reese Witherspoon.
还有一招 一定要邀请Reese Witherspoon
Because now I see why she's such an amazing producer, she's the one who,
现在我可明白她为啥是这么棒的制片人了 就是她
and I won't say forced, but strongly suggested everyone should perform.
我不想说逼迫 但是是强烈建议每个人都要表演
There she is giving the finger to somebody. And Pink is there ready to perform.
这就是 她正在指某个人呢 Pink正在准备演出
And, later in the night, Tig Notaro, the hilarious Tig Notaro, got up and she decided to perform Adele's song "Hello."
晚些时候 Tig Notaro 逗比的Tig Notaro 站起来 决定表演Adele的“Hello”
Now, Tig cannot sing or play piano, but that didn't stop her.
大家知道 Tig不会唱歌也不会弹钢琴 不过这可难不倒她
So I got up there and kicked her off the stage. It was an epic night.
所以我上去把她赶下台了 真实传奇的一晚上啊
I was looking all around and I was thinking how is this my life?
我看着四周 心想 这竟然是我的生活?
I mean all of my idols were in one room and they were there for me, and the open bar.
我所有的偶像们都齐聚一屋 还是特意为我而来 也为了免费酒吧
And I had so much fun. And then I came into work on Monday after my party and I saw this headline.
我真的超开心 然后我周一来上班的时候看到了这个标题
And I was like, oops, I think I'm responsible for that.
我还想 哎呀 估计我就是罪魁祸首
I think that's my fault. I don't want to blame anyone in particular, but I saw someone sitting at the bar drinking all night long.
都是我的错 我不想指明怪某个人 不过我看到某个人坐在酒吧里一直喝到天亮
I'll just give her first name, Oprah.
我只说她的名 欧普拉
And you can figure out which Oprah it was.
大家应该知道是哪个欧普拉吧
I am so thankful to everybody for coming.
我真的非常感谢大家的到来
And thank you, Portia, you put on the most amazing party I have ever. It's just a party I'll never forget.
谢谢你 波西娅 这个派对是我见过最棒的 我永远都不会忘记
And I think everyone who attended. Some people took videos on their phones.
也会记得所有参加的人 有些人用手机拍了视频
Everybody had their phones out. This is an exclusive clip from my party.
所有人都用了手机 这是我派对上的独家片段
No, that's not. That's not true.
不 不是 那不是的
But here is a tiny, tiny glimpse of something.
不过这是一个很小很小的片段
And that guy was the only person in my birthday party to land a triple axle.
那个家伙是我派对上唯一一个完成一周半跳的人
Say hello to Twitch over there.
大家跟推奇打个招呼
I would say that was a fun party, right? Ellen it was so crazy. And y'all, it was, it was nuts.
那个派对很好玩 对吧 艾伦 派对太疯狂了 对 是的 嗨翻天了
Nothing in life prepares you for those kind of events.
你绝对从来没见过这种场面
You know what I mean? I couldn't have been prepared to bump into Oprah.
知道我什么意思吗?我不可能准备好会撞见欧普拉
Oh, sorry, oh my god. All there for love. That just speaks volumes for you too, Ellen.
哦 抱歉 天 大家去那里都是因为爱 这就代表了一切 艾伦
Everybody turned up, just the most eclectic group of people, all sharing love, having fun, dancing and having a good time.
所有人都去了 最随性的一群人 去分享爱 尽情嗨皮 随心而舞 尽情享受
And that was for you. It was a lovely, lovely evening.
这一切都是为了你 那一晚很有爱很有爱
And it's so weird. You just assume everybody knows, and I know so many different types of people.
也很怪异 你以为大家都互相认识 我认识社会各界的人
That's what's so great about it. It was a really crazy mix of people. And you assume everyone knows everyone.
这一点特别好 真的是什么人都有 你以为大家也都互相认识
And Adele, I was talking to Adele, and then she sees Pink and she's like, oh introduce me to Pink.
Adele 我当时在跟Adele说话 然后她看到Pink了 她说 哦 介绍我跟Pink认识一下
And I'm like you don't know Pink? And so I introduced Adele to Pink.
我说 你不认识Pink?于是我就介绍Adele跟Pink认识了
And then the Weeknd was like, is that Michael Keaton? Would you introduce me to Michael Keaton?
然后Weeknd说 那是Michael Keaton吗?能不能介绍我跟他认识一下?
And I'm like, sure. So I just walked around introducing everybody all night long.
我说 好啊 于是我整晚上都在跑来跑去介绍大家互相认识
But it was so much fun. It was really, I mean it was a party that, like I said, I'll never forget.
但真的超好玩 它真的是一次 就像我说的 永远都不会忘记的派对
And Portia, she did the whole thing, she put that entire thing together.
波西娅 一切都是她操办的 她组织了这一切
So I love you, thank you very much for doing that, Portia.
我爱你 谢谢你为我做的这些 波西娅