迪士尼真人版电影《小姐与流浪汉》预告片
日期:2019-11-13 18:02

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Being a street dog isn't so bad at all.
当一只流浪狗并不是那么糟糕。
I'm free to be whoever I want to be.
想成为谁就成为谁。
Walk wherever I want to walk.
想走到哪里就走到哪里。
Hey, hi! Are you two, uh, twins?
嗨!你们俩是双胞胎吗?
I'm her husband, pal. Aha!
伙计,我是她丈夫。啊哈!
Eat whatever I want to eat.
想吃什么就吃什么。
You know what? Fine.
恩,好吧。
Just remember, I got this the old fashioned way. I stole it.
记住,我用的是老办法。我偷了它。
Hi! Come back here!
嗨!给我回来!
Woh, snob hill.
哇,势利小人。
There we go. I got my collar. I got it!
好了。我戴上了项圈。我戴上了!
Let me just take a little guess here.
我来猜一下。
You're the center of people's universe, right?
你是人们世界的中心,对吧?
You could say that.
可以这么说。
Your family's just about perfect.
你的家庭很完美。
Don't, don't... Please don't!
不要,不要...别这样!

迪士尼真人版电影《小姐与流浪汉》预告片

Well. Lady! That's basically all over now. You're about to be replaced.
额。Lady!现在基本上都结束了。你就要被取代了。
Replaced, me? I don't think so.
取代我?我不这么认为。
Lady, this is Lulu.
Lady,这是Lulu。
When the baby moves in, the dog moves out.
一旦有了小孩儿,狗狗就要离开了。
Help me get this thing off. Ow.
帮我把这东西拿下来。哦。
I'm sorry.
抱歉。
This is not awkward at all.
这一点也不尴尬。
This way. It's totally safe.
这边走。很安全的。
I'm not going to do that.
我可不要这么做。
You're crazy.
你真是疯了。
You don't know the half of it.
你还不知道更糟糕的呢。
Wow, what is this place?
哇,这是什么地方?
There's a great big world out there with no fence around it.
外面的世界很广阔,四周没有围栏。
Come on! Lady!
过来!Lady!
Everyday could be an adventure.
每一天都是一次冒险。

分享到